👑1👑

══✿══╡°˖✧▫👑▫✧˖°╞══✿══

1

One night, a young woman ran fast and about to lose her mind from thinking how to escape. She was almost out of breath when she stopped her tracks and saw her lover, Minho staring at her in disgust. However, she did not discovered but turned blind eye to it.

"Help me, Minho. Help me." She shouted at him, wanting him to help her badly. She approached her slowly however someone pushed her that let her lie on the ground badly hurt.

"Slut, do not come closer to my husband. You are disgusting sh*t." A sweet but cold tone from her can be heard. She looked at the woman on the ground eager to let this woman die right now.

"Mina, what is my mistake that I had done to you? I always spoiled you because you are my sister. I always give you everything except for one thing, and that is him." A crying woman said as she pointed her finger at the man besides Mina.

"Sister? No! I am not your sister. You are only a bastard daughter that made my mother had a very scary nightmare! She was raped! You are a monster, a bastard's daughter who born in forced! Everything? You want to give me your 'everything'? Then, give me your life then if you die everything will be mine especially him!" Mina humped and continued.

"Also, in the first place, he didn't love you. You were fooled by him! A fool! He only needed you because you have the right to inherit our father's authority even though you are not his real daughter! Why you and not me? Did you seduced father by your sexy body?! Ha?!"

The woman who is lying on the ground abruptly stands up and looked at the man. "She... Is she telling me the truth?" She asked pitifully.

She wanted him to answer 'no' but reality is cruel.

"Yes. I do not love you. You should be dead." A cold man said. He only showed disgust towards her and nothing more. She suddenly laughed.

"I am stupid... I am sorry that I loved the wrong man and how dare you say that I seduced father? I think it is you who did it!"

Mina pushed her hard on the ground and slapped her. "How dare you say that? I love my father and his sudden death affected me! Even up until now! Oh right let me say about the things you wanted to know." She smirked. She moved closer to her and held her hair to see her face clearly.

"W-what is it?" Her heart beat beats faster than before. This never happened before.

"The day you were pregnant. The child is not his, it is from that bastard. How sad that I did not really plan to let your child live after you checked that the child inside your body is a boy. It will certainly going to inherit everything father's own." She slowly said as she watched everything her poor sister's reaction.

Kaylee faint a little. She was beyond belief in shocked. Her eyes started to wet as she said every single word to Mina. "You drugged me? You killed my unborn child?"

Mina laughs loudly. "That's not all. I killed your lovely cat. I burnt your things. I secretly snapped your muscles so you can't cook or dance and designs anymore. Such a talented woman was crushed by me."

Kaylee clenched her teeth in anger. She knew how to fight, but why in the world can't she use her strength. It all Mina's fault!!!

"You... Devil!!!" She yelled in all of her might. She cannot escape dead this moment but she wanted to live. Her biological father was waiting.

"Devil? Hahaha, slut shut up. Oh, my beloved Minho will be my future King, my husband and the child I am carrying will be the next in line who will inherit the throne." She sweetly said as she drags Minho to kiss him passionately in front of Kaylee.