👑21👑

══✿══╡°˖✧▫👑▫✧˖°╞══✿══

21

A knock on a door was heard and Kaylee suddenly opened her eyes. She frown. She sits besides her bed while yawning and fixed her dress.

"Crown Princess, a commoner named Merlin wants to meet you. Will-" She was about to complete her sentences when the door abruptly opens and Kaylee runs outside.

"Princess! Your hair!" The servant wants to chase her but she was already out of her sight. She bit her lips. Nervousness was all over her body.

Oh no, the Princess looks like she just woken up.

Kaylee runs while easily comb her hair using her fingers. Her crown is in her mouth while she comb and put it in her head after she comb her hair.

She stopped running when she saw the guards proudly stand at the door of the throne room. When they saw Kaylee, they curtsy and open the door after. Kaylee walks inside and saw Merlin kneeling in front of the King.

"Father, it is really a great day!" Kaylee smiled as she walked besides Merlin. Lowering her head for respecting her father as a King.

She looked at the kneeling Merlin. She saw how calm she is and mostly happy that she was here? That's what she thought.

Kaylee smiled. "Merlin, you may rise." She said as she look at her father cunningly. King Lincoln frown. He did not know why but Kaylee seems to be bias towards the commoner.

"Young Miss!" Merlin happily run towards Kaylee and hug her not minding the fact that the King is here.

Kaylee hug her back. "Good that your back."

After she meet Merlin, she saw her as a hardworking and a very loyal person even in hardship she never given up. So, she taught her how to protect herself. Kaylee was sure Merlin is a honest girl that will never going to betray her because her eyes was sincere as if she can saw what's inside her heart. But she still need to observe her.

The end of the month, Kaylee made her status higher and tell her real identity -Crown Princess of Lincoln Kingdom. It made her shocked and suddenly bow her head.

"No need for curtsy. Whenever you see me, just greet me as usual. Also, the day on my coronation day, go to my castle and find me there. Do not forget to show this token so that no one will hurt you." Kaylee said and give her a jade token and shows that Merlin is an important person of the owner of the token.