👑28👑

══✿══╡°˖✧▫👑▫✧˖°╞══✿══

28

A girl sits in the bench near the Rutland Castle. She wears a white dress with a simple ribbon in her chest. Her hair was tied up neatly showing her adorable face to everyone. Her name is Hyly.

Hyly a.k.a Kaylee is very happy to learn this technique and try to the person she knew here in Rutland.

She stands up and look to her surrounding to see everyone was busy going to the castle. She smiled. She hides in the corner and put a cloak also a mask to conceal her identity. She look above the sky as she hops silently like a killer or assassin and left the place.

No one in that area even felt that someone was jumping in someone else roof! Even if a person knows martial arts, no one will ever find that aura!

Kaylee quietly entered the Castle and she did not alert anyone. As expected of the reborn Kaylee who already knows everything she learned from her master and the things she had discovered.

Kaylee put the cloak and mask in her little world and sigh in relief. She is in the right time. Her eyes sparkled as she stare at Belle.

At last!!!

She looks at Belle and saw she stands up. Kaylee analyses her surroundings. There is five shadow guards in the east, three in the west and two besides the Queen. But this is not the only one... There are more shadow guards among these nobles in disguise. They are even compatible if they all fight with me. My sister have a strong person by her side... Kaylee thought and smirked.

   "Everyone! Please hear me. Now, I become a Queen and to prove to you that I am worthy of the title "Queen Rutland" I will now show you the things I have done before I become a Queen. Please look at the screen in each sides. I would show you evidence one by one." Belle loudly said that surprised the many but still confused especially to idiots.

The guards unanticipatedly showed up and stand straight with their swords in their hands facing down in each corner and in every entrance. It almost shocked everyone and lost control but still... What is the meaning of Noble? They are not only commoners. They have power and knows to act and knows not to act. What's the use of being shocked silly and wanting to go out as soon as possible if they want to destroy their image? No one, except for idiots by the way.

"Please behave and no one will leave." Belle added and shot a glare at everyone.

Kaylee wants to clap her hands and shows support but she did not wants to ruin her sister's plan. She carelessly sit above them and no one will ever find her presence. She opens her link to Yuna so she can know what is happening on the other side and if there is trouble, she can move quickly and clean in up. But for now, she needs to leisurely enjoy the show.