👑13👑

══✿══╡°˖✧▫👑▫✧˖°╞══✿═

13

"I, the King of Lincoln Kingdom hereby to remove 'Princess Mina of Lincoln Kingdom' title and be a commoner starting from today. This King as a father will not acknowledge you as my daughter and be a prostitute instead. Now, guards, bring her to Flower Cherry Brothel this instant now!"

The guards follow his orders and grab Mina like she is not important, there was no difference when they treat a prisoner to her. 

"No! Father! No! Please, don't bring me there! No! Don't touch me!  I have a blood of a royal so I still be considered as a princess!  No! Father, I'm sorry! Please father!" All they can hear was Mina is screaming and her real attitude was shown not a moment ago. 

"Daddy..." Kaylee whispered while she steps back and went to the shadows unknowingly. 

There was no disappointed, disgust, sad in her eyes, but instead of happy, it was excited and joy can be seen deep in her eyes. 

CONTINUED...

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN IREADER APP

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN IREADER APP. IT IS AVAILABLE IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE. ENJOY!

QUESTIONS:

IS IT FREE IN IREADER?

=YES, MY STORY IS FREE JUST DOWNLOAD IREADER APP TO SUPPORT MY STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.