Luke Fanfic Preview

I bet you thought I forgot about the Luke fanfic preview….well I kind of did :P, but here it is. It's called Need You Now so please keep an eye out for it in the near future (maybe):

They met like strangers in the night and no-one could deny their instant connection. While their love blossomed, others had their doubts about his intentions and so it was told that she wasn’t to see him again. They would have to fight; fight the hardest they’ve ever had to, to be together. But how long can it last before they both loose the strength to fight on?

Rebecca Davis is that girl in school that gets the good grades and never puts a foot out of line. Most of the kids say it’s because it’s just in her nature, but she would argue that her parents hold the leash tight. When she stumbles upon Luke, he becomes that one thing that makes her feel alive. But does she have it in her to break the rules for this handsome stranger?

 Luke thought he had it all before he met her. He was in a good place with everything in his life so he never imagined a life more perfect than he was already living. Then along comes Rebecca and everything changes. Everything he ever wanted from his life changed the instant she walked into his life. But will he step up and fight for her before he loses her forever?

                                                          ♣♣♣

Here is a sneak preview of the Luke fanfic, please enjoy :)

Chapter 1: With You

Rebecca’s POV

His warm breath cascaded over the delicate skin of my neck as he whispered softly to me,

“Are you sure it’s safe here?”

“Yeah. I triple checked before I got here. You can kiss me now,” I say.

He didn’t waste anytime before his lips were on top of mine. The familiarity of his lips was so intoxicating and I allowed my lips to flow with his, almost as if his lips were a part of my own body. I could taste the remnants of sweet, sugary cola on his tongue. As our lips passionately re-connected, my hands found the warm skin of his abdomen, underneath his button up blue chequered shirt. They traced every muscle and felt every curve that his body provided. While all this was happening, his hands explored my body too. Every square inch that his soft, delicate hands touch immediately erupt in goosebumps. His thumbs evicted small circles of pleasure on my skin and I all but moaned into the kiss we still shared. Needing to vocalise something other than whimpers of pleasure, I finally murmur,

“I’ve missed you so much. It’s so much worse when I can see you but know I can’t have you because of all the eyes on us.”

“We can make this work. It’ll only have to be for another few months and then we’re free to do what we want. You’ll be eighteen and no-one will be able to stop us,” he whispers back, “we just have to take what we can get until then.”

“It’s just so hard to resist feeling your skin when you’re standing right in front of me in plain view. I know this sounds stupid, but I think it might be better if we saw less of each other in school, that way I know I’ll be able to hold in the urges I get whenever I’m near you. Whenever I see you even. At least until it’s safe.”

“Like now,” he answers, before his lips smash onto mine again.

I don’t protest and savour the precious moments that we have together. Ever since we’d met, we’d had this indescribably connection and we’d never tried to hide it. At least not until my parents found out about him.

Please stay tuned for more of Luke and Becca's story. Like I said in the epilogue A/N, I probably won't be able to continue this story or the teen fiction for another month or so (after my finals exams), so please be patient :) I will also put a trailer up when I upload the first chapter of this story so I can put the link in the description :)