THANK YOU NOTE

Hey everyone :)

I just wanted to take this time to thank every single one of you that read, commented and voted for Don’t Play With My Heart. I hope you all enjoyed the journey, because I know I sure did when writing it. It has been a long time in the making and I want to thank you all for being patient with me in updating and so on.

All of your beautiful messages and comments that you’ve sent me have been so touching so thanks also for that. I literally had a tear in my eye writing the last sentence of this story and it has been an absolute pleasure to have gone on this journey with all of you.

Again, thank you to @DarkenedAngel98 for the absolutely beautiful cover for this story. If you love her work as much as I do and you’re looking for someone to do a cover, please send her a tweet or DM on twitter, I’m sure she’ll be happy to help you out. While you’re at it, please follow her on twitter (the name above is her twitter name) because she is amazing.

I think that just about sums it up. Once again, I can never thank you all enough for spending your time to read my fanfic so I hope it was worth your time. If you ever need to talk or want me to read any of your stories, please don’t hesitate to PM me here or tweet/DM me on twitter, I will be more than happy to listen and help you :)

Please watch out for more updates on my Luke fanfic as well as my teen fiction; hopefully I won’t keep you waiting as long as I did for this one :P

Lots of Love,

Stacey xoxo