Welcome Note

Hey everyone :)

I know it’s been a while since I said I’d put up my new story, but here it is….finally. I just want to take this time to thank my best friend @GraceLuvsLukeBrooks, whom has been amazing and helped me with some ideas and given me a fresh pair of eyes to edit and telling me when it needed a lot of work :P; she’s been amazing, so please give her a follow :). Another thank you needs to go out to @DarkenedAngel98 who made the beautiful cover for the fanfic; it’s stunning so please go and follow her on twitter. I’ve already made the trailer so as you’re reading this, I’m probably uploading it to YouTube and posting the link to this chapter, so please watch out for that one.

Please don’t be afraid to tell me what you think of my story, I am always accepting of constructive criticism; I always want to make my work the best I can for you guys because you’ll ultimately be the ones reading it :). I’m going to be putting a lot more authors notes in to kind of let you know what’s going on both in the story and out. At the start of the chapters, seen as I’m not going to be uploading the entire story at once, I am going to put a few lines from the end of the previous chapter to re-jig your memory as to what’s happening.

I’ve decided to do a couple of other things a bit differently this time around too. For each chapter, I am going to add a song and picture that relates to the chapter. I’ll probably put up a YouTube video for each song (whether the music video or the lyric video depends on the song) that you can listen to if you would like, and put up the photo with it. I’m also thinking I might go through all my paperback books and recommend one per chapter, ones that I have previously enjoyed. You don’t have to look at them or read them but if some of you are looking for something to read that’s not on Wattpad, it’s an option. Finally, I am going to read through the comments for each chapter and choose the best/most creative etc. comment to have a dedication for the next chapter. These are just a few ideas I thought I’d try, please let me know of your thoughts about them :).

So, you’re probably thinking I should finish this up so you can get onto the story, so I won’t take up any more of your time. Please enjoy :) xx

Lots of love,

Stacey <3