Chapter 5: Inseparable

A/N

Hey guys :) so as promised I got this one done because I am officialy on break for the next month from uni so I'll be updating more often.....maybe even more than one per week if you're lucky :P can't believe this has already got 200+ reads, thank you all so much xx  

Please enjoy :)

Jai’s POV

 I didn’t think it was possible to feel this good. Spending time with her and talking to her and tweeting and texting her was perfect. I couldn’t keep the goofy smile from my face for the rest of the night.

 “Oi, lover boy. Pass me my phone,” Luke said, interrupting my thoughts.

 “No. Get off your lazy ass and get it yourself.”

 “But its right there and I’m up here,” he whined from the top bunk.

 “Can’t you see I’m busy?”

 “What? Texting Tamara,” he scoffed.

 “What’s wrong with that asshole?”

 “Nothing. Don’t worry about it; I’ll get it myself.”

 “Why didn’t you just do that in the first place, idiot?” I said.

 “Well at least say hi from me would you,” he grumbled.

 “Fine. What do you think of her anyway?”

 “She’s alright I guess. Nice to have someone to keep you occupied; we were starting to get sick of you moping around the place like a sad sack.”

 “I don’t mope around. And I’m not a sad sack,” I defend.

 “Whatever. Even ask Beau. Ever since you broke up with that chick, what was her name Mindy?”

 “Mikaela.”

 “Ever since you broke up with Mikaela last month, you have been sulking around the house and its kinda getting annoying.”

 “Well maybe the next time your girlfriend goes behind your back and nails the entire football team you might feel a little sympathetic,” I say, now finished texting Tamara, “and it’s been two months.”

 “Well whatever man. All I’m saying is whenever you’re around her, you’re happy and call me a faggot or whatever for saying this but I actually think that’s a good thing.”

 “Thanks…I think? Night.”

 “Night bro.”

 I lay back and think for a while. Luke was right; I had been in the dumps lately. He was also right that being with Tamara made me happy. I kick myself for not being able to say something to her about it but after what she said about the whole focusing on school thing, I didn’t want to seem desperate. I mean we’ve only hung out the one time. But damn, was that one good impression.

 Tamara’s POV

 I turned my phone back on when I woke up the next morning.

 10.26 – damn it I knew I should have set an alarm, and 10 new messages from Jai.

  To Jai’s sexy ass :P –

Seriously, do you have nothing better to do than txt me?? :P

 From Jai’s sexy ass :P –