CHAPTER 44

DAEJOON'S POV
We are now at the beach having a party celebrating, and of course, eating a lot... I'm really happy that Dahyun is finally able to be with her unnies... Since they separated, they didn't have the chance to reunite all together...

-Jungkook: Hyung, congratulations... I'm sorry about what happened with the speech... (bows)
-Daejoon: Sorry? It was amazing Jungkook-ah, as expected of my little brother (pats his head)
-Jungkook: You seriously think so?
-Daejoon: Yeah (smiles)

Later on, everyone congratulated us... BTS even dared to perform some songs for us... It was just amazing, and if you are wondering... Right now, we are in a plane... Honeymoon here we go!

-Daejoon: Ah~ It was so fun... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, it has been a while since I spent that much time with all of Twice together... I can't belive we are now married (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, like now when someone asks me, I'll say that you are my wife... It's sounds really heavy and powerful! (giggles)

 It's sounds really heavy and powerful! (giggles)

-Dahyun: True... (smiles) I'm really happy to have married you... I guess that we were supposed to be with each other...
-Daejoon: Yeah, I need to thank Seoltang for running to you that day (jokes)
-Dahyun: Yeah true, he must had think that you needed someone like me... (jokes)
-Daejoon: No, it wasn't that I needed someone like you, I just needed you (winks)
-Dahyun: (blushes) Stupid...

-Time skip some days-

-Dahyun: Ah, we must have gone crazy...
-Daejoon: Why? (giggles)
-Dahyun: You know why, you crazy man! (laughs)
-Daejoon: Your dad is gonna be so happy to have a grandson from you... (smiles) I don't know what's the crazy thing...
-Dahyun: The crazy thing is that I'm pregnant, and it's all your fault~ (chuckles)
-Daejoon: I wouldn't say it's just my fault since you asked for that the past few nights... (smirks)

-Dahyun: (blushed) It's what couples use to do on honeymoon, right? -Daejoon: Yeah, true

-Daejoon: Yeah, true... (giggles) You know, you are so cute when you blush... (kisses her forehead)
-Dahyun: I blush because of you, you damn stupid! (chuckles)
-Daejoon: And I'm glad to be the reason, as well of your smile, I once told you that your happiness is my happiness... And that will never change. Believe me... (kisses her)
-Dahyun: I love you, oppa... (smiles)
-Daejoon: I love you more... (giggles)
-Dahyun: So... Now that we know that we are about to be parents in some years... Which name should we give the baby? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Hmm... I just thought in case we had a boy...
-Dahyun: Okay, let me hear it...
-Daejoon: I thought of mixing our names, so he would be Jeon Daehyun... What do you think? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Sounds perfect! But I would like a girl since I'm the only one in house... (laughs)
-Daejoon: How would we name her, if it's a girl?
-Dahyun: I thought about it too, how about Jeon Miyun? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Miyun?
-Dahyun: Yeah, "Mi" means beautiful, while "Yun" means melody...
-Daejoon: Woah, I love the meaning... And it sounds really nice. Jeon Miyun, or Jeon Daehyun... I like them both (chuckles)
-Dahyun: I know right? (smiles)

 I like them both (chuckles) -Dahyun: I know right? (smiles)

-Some months later-

-Daejoon: Ah, today we are finally going to know whether it's boy or a girl... (smiles) I'm craving to know!
-Dahyun: Yeah me too, and look at my tummy it grew bigger...
-Doctor: Family Jeon, you can enter... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah (smiles and bows)

We enter that room and Dahyun lays on that kind of bed surrounded by a lot of machines. The doctor then approaches her and applies a kind of liquid over her tummy, and after that, he proceeds to use that machine so we can discover if it's a boy or a girl...

-Doctor: What are you waiting for? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Well, I honestly don't mind whether it's a boy or a girl... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: And I really want to have a girl... (giggles)
-Doctor: Well, you are lucky... You are gonna have both of them... (smiles)
-Daejoon: What? (confused)
-Doctor: You have twins coming, one is a boy and the other one is a girl... (giggles)
-Dahyun: Ah oppa, what problem do you have on making always twins? (jokes)
-Daejoon: It's not my fault...
-Doctor: You already have twins? (surprised)
-Daejoon: Well yeah, two boys... (smiles)
-Doctor: (smirks) Your boyfriend is a good one I guess...
-Dahyun: Yeah, he's a special case... (chuckles) So we are having two babys...
-Doctor: Yeah, I hope it's a good new for the family... (smiles)
-Dahyun: It is... (smiles)
-Daejoon: It'll be six of us at home, we'll need a bigger car in a future...
-Dahyun: That's what you are thinking about now? (giggles)
-Daejoon: Well yeah, there's a lot of things to do from now on... (smiles)

-Dahyun: Yeah, you are right, there's a lot of things to do, and also a lot of new memories to make (smiles)

-Time skip after some years-

-All: Happy birthday to you~
-Daejoon: Thanks everyone (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Here dad, I hope you like it (chuckles)
-Daejoon: Thanks (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Where's the cake?
-Dahyun: I left it at the kitchen until he opened all the gifts... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: I'm gonna pick it...
-Daehyun: Daddy, I drew something for you! (smiles and hands it to me)
-Daejoon: It's amazing buddy, I'll put it at the fridge so everyone can see it, okay? (smiles)
-Daehyun: (nods and smiles)
-Miyun: Daddy, I have thousands kisses for you! (smiles and hugs me)
-Daejoon: Woah, that's what I wanted the most! (smiles and kiss her forehead)
-Daehyun: Miyun, let's play with Seungjoon hyung!
-Miyun: Okay, I'll go playing daddy (smiles)
-Daejoon: Have fun princess, and Seungjoon, take care of them...
-Seungjoon: Dad, I'm 16, I can handle this (smirks)
-Daejoon: Okay then...

I then feel some hands around my shoulders and slowly getting down my chest... She's so playful today...

-Daejoon: The kids are here... (giggles)
-Dahyun: I want to talk about your birthday gift, how about a weekend in a hotel? (smirks) I already booked...
-Daejoon: Sounds perfect, but I already have what I always wanted... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Same, we really have a beautiful family... (hugs me)
-Daejoon: Yeah, let's be like this forever...

-THE END-

-THE END-