CHAPTER 14

DAEJOON'S POV
We soon arrived to the cinema, everyone got out of the car, and I have to admit that I'm pretty excited. My boys look really happy and I'm happy because Dahyun is with us too...

-Seungjoon: Yay! We are here! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Which movie are we going to watch?
-Daejoon: Oh, I didn't think about it, how about if we take a look of the billboard? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: (nods)
-Dahyun: Your sons are really cute (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah well, thanks...
-Dahyun: But being a single parent must be difficult, even more than being an idol (jokes)
-Daejoon: Hmm, I don't know (chuckles)
-Seungjoon: Dad I want to watch that one (points to a movie)
-Daejoon: "Sausage Party"? (confused)
-Dahyun: No! (panics) we can't see that one with your kids...
-Daejoon: Why?
-Dahyun: It's for adults, believe me...
-Daejoon: It has to be another one buddy...
-Seungjoon: (groans) Why did you have to tell so to dad?! (pissed)
-Dahyun: I'm sorry? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Tch...
-Daejoon: Hey Seungjoon! I told you to be more respectful... (serious)

-Hyunjoon: Dahyun noona, please don't mind my brother

-Hyunjoon: Dahyun noona, please don't mind my brother... (bows)
-Dahyun: Aw, you are so cute! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: He's just too weak, and he's not able to say what he really thinks...
-Daejoon: Seungjoon, you are already punished.
-Seungjoon: With what?
-Daejoon: You won't watch the TV for two weeks... (serious)
-Seungjoon: Whatever...
-Dahyun: It's okay oppa, you don't need to be too hard (smiles)
-Daejoon: (blushes) I-I just want him to learn how to respect...
-Hyunjoon: Daddy are you blushing?
-Daejoon: I-I'm not! (red) let's choose a movie...
-Dahyun: (giggles)

We chose to watch Pets 2, that one about those dogs and cats... Anyways, the boys sit together while I sit with Dahyun. Being honest, I'm really nervous since the last time I came to the cinema with a girl was with my wife... I'm nervous.

-Daejoon: (sighs)
-Dahyun: (whispering) Don't you like the movie? (smiles)

-Daejoon: (sighs)-Dahyun: (whispering) Don't you like the movie? (smiles)

-Daejoon: (whispering) Oh it's not that... But it's not as if I liked it neither... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: (whispering) Then?
-Daejoon: (whispering embarrassed) I'm just nervous... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (whispering) Why?
-Daejoon: (whispering) It's a secret (winks)

DAHYUN'S POVI blushed because of what he just did, I'm lucky that the lights are turned off tho

DAHYUN'S POV
I blushed because of what he just did, I'm lucky that the lights are turned off tho... It would be so embarrassing if she had seen my red face.

For some reason, I'm also nervous right now, and now that I know that he's nervous, I'm even more nervous... Why do I feel like this?

Is it because it feels as if we were on a date? My members would tease me a lot if they were here. But this is not a date, right?

We even came with his sons, but somehow it feels as if we were acting like a couple, and that's what makes me feel nervous.

-Daejoon: (whispering) You are the one who's not watchinh the movie now... (giggles)
-Dahyun: (whispering) It's because I'm also nervous... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (whispering) Why?
-Dahyun: (whispering) I can't tell, it's a secret... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (whispering) We are the same then...(laughs)
-Dahyun: (whispering) Shh, you are going to make everyone look at us... (jokes)
-Daejoon: (whispering) Sorry... (chuckles)

He's so cute, like with everything he does... But for some reason he can be also serious and sexy. Wait, what am I thinking now? Oh please, we just met two months ago...

I'm about to grab some popcorns but it seems like he thought of doing the same thing and he accidentally grabs my hand.

He looks frustrated in a cute way, and me on the other hand, I feel as if I were having a heart attack. Why is he looking so straight to my eyes? Does he want me to melt or something?

-Daejoon: (whispering) I'm sorry... (embarrassed)
-Dahyun: (whispering) I-It's okay... (blushed) but y-you know, you can already let go... (giggles)
-Daejoon: (whispering) Oh yeah, sorry... (bows his head)
-Dahyun: (whispering) Don't worry... (smiles)

DAEJOON'S POVAfter a really nice and embarrassing time, the movie finally ended

DAEJOON'S POV
After a really nice and embarrassing time, the movie finally ended. My boys are really happy because they liked it a lot... And me, well I'm embarrassed because of what happened inside, I didn't pretend to create an awkward atmosphere...

-Daejoon: About what happened before, I'm sorry... Now it's awkward... (smiles)
-Dahyun: No, it was okay, don't worry... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (embarrassed) W-Well, should we go and eat something? (smiles)
-Boys: Yeah!
-Daejoon: What do you want to eat?
-Seungjoon: Pizza! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Me too, with a lot~ of cheese! (jumps happily)
-Daejoon: Are you okay with pizza? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Of course, oh and if you want I can pay for them... (smiles)
-Daejoon: No way, I invited you, I'll be the one paying... Don't worry, I'll win a lot of money with my next customer (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'll invite you someday then, and you'll have to allow me to pay, okay? (extends her little finger)
-Daejoon: (chuckles) Deal (intertwins your little with Dahyun's and do a pinky promise)
-Dahyun: Well, it's a promise then (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Dad, we are hungry... Can you stop that flirting thing? (serious)
-Daejoon: (blushes) W-What are you saying kid? You are too young to understand... (sighs embarrassed)
-Hyunjoon: (to Dahyun) You know, daddy is not shy usually, but she's nervous because you came... You probably like him a lot... (chuckles)

DAHYUN'S POVI blush a little because of what Hyunjoon said, he's really smart and kind

DAHYUN'S POV
I blush a little because of what Hyunjoon said, he's really smart and kind... I smile at the fact that maybe Daejoon likes me a bit...

-Hyunjoon: Daddy is happier this days, so please keep making him happy (bows and smiles)
-Dahyun: Aigoo, you are so cute... (smiles) and you know, I'm also happy for knowing your dad... But it's a secret. (winks)
-Hyunjoon: Don't worry, I won't tell him... (smiles)

He then runs to where Seungjoon and Daejoon are arguing. The truth is that they form a cute family, I wonder if I don't really bother them...

DAEJOON'S POV
I look at Dahyun who's smiling while watching at us, she's really something else... I can't help but to smile at her as we are going to the pizza restaurant.