CHAPTER 12

DAEJOON'S POV
Today is a special day, I mean, I still need to go working and rush with everything so I'm not late, but I'm getting to have lunch with Dahyun.

-Daejoon: C'mon boys, get ready, we need to walk the dogs and drop you to school... (smiles)

-Seungjoon: Dad, it's too early, I can't even see the sun

-Seungjoon: Dad, it's too early, I can't even see the sun... (yawns)
-Daejoon: C'mon, dont be lazy, what are you going to do once you need to go working? C'mon~
-Hyunjoon: Daddy is happy today... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Am I? (smiles) I'm just happy to have you two... Now, let's go, I'll be waiting for you downstairs...
-Seungjoon: This sucks...
-Daejoon: Watch your mouth young man, or else I'll have to punish you...
-Hyunjoon: Daddy, what do we have for breakfast?
-Daejoon: Hmm... Toasts with jelly? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Okay! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: C'mon, let's leave soon...
-Daejoon: Someone's pissed today...(smiles)

I can see how they are growing... Seungjoon is going to be more difficult to handle, while Hyunjoon is going to be an obedient kid...

We have breakfast, and later we walk our dogs, later on I drop the boys to school and head to my job.

Once I arrive, I focus on finishing the blueprints for my next master piece... But of course, I don't forget about the time... I wouldn't like to be late.

Once it's already time for me to leave, I say goodbye to my employees and leave heading to JYP. Why am I even this happy to see her again?

I arrive to JYP, and she's already waiting for me outside... She's cute. When she notices me she starts waving, I do the same thing in response...

-Daejoon: Have I make you wait too much? -Dahyun: Nope, I jusy came out

-Dahyun: Nope, I jusy came out... (smiles) should we go?
-Daejoon: Sure (smiles) what would you like to have for lunch?
-Dahyun: I'm okay with anything, plus I don't want you to spend to much money...
-Daejoon: Well, this may make me look pathetic, but you are right, I can't spend too much... (laughs awkwardly) I have too many responsibilities...
-Dahyun: Oh really? (curious)
-Daejoon: Yeah, you know it's hard being a single parent... (smiles)
-Dahyun: You have children?! (surprised)
-Daejoon: Yeah, well... Do you remember that I told you that I lost my wife?
-Dahyun: Yeah...
-Daejoon: She died after giving birth to my two sons... (looks down)
-Dahyun: I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a dad... (sighs) I may be a problem for you then...
-Daejoon: Oh you are not! (smiles) I'm really happy to have met you... I mean, I also need to forget about the routine sometimes...
-Dahyun: I understand it, when I'm with you I don't feel like an idol, I feel like my real me... That's really comforting... (smiles)

-Daejoon: Same goes with me, I feel like I'm not only a dad and an employee

-Daejoon: Same goes with me, I feel like I'm not only a dad and an employee... (chuckles) so, where are we going to eat?
-Dahyun: Do you like fast food? (giggles)
-Daejoon: Are you kidding? Who doesn't? (laughs)
-Dahyun: Let's go to a fast food restaurant then, I want a big hamburger! (smiles)
-Daejoon: What are we waiting for then? (smiles) I'll get the biggest one... (chuckles)

We then walk to a nearby fast food restaurant, and order for the biggest hamburger you can imagine... It must be hard for her to keep on diet...

-Dahyun: This hamburger is amazing... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Watch out, you are drooling... (jokes)
-Dahyub: Yah! (pouts) you don't know how hard is to keep on diet... I also love eating this things...
-Daejoon: It must me difficult, I just eat as healthy as possible so my sons do the same thing... (laughs) being honest, I hate veggies...
-Dahyun: How does it feel?
-Daejoon: What?
-Dahyun: Being a dad...
-Daejoon: Well, it's hard I'm not gonna lie... But is also the best thing ever, you love them unconditionally and they are always my support and energy... I don't know, it's hard to describe... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Now you are the one drooling while talking about your sons... (laughs)
-Daejoon: Can't help it... (srughs and laughs)
-Dahyun: I would like to know how it feels having a son... (smiles)
-Daejoon: You'll be able to experience it some day... (smiles) now it's hard as you are an idol...
-Dahyun: Yeah, I wouldn't have the enough time for them... (sighs)
-Daejoon: Plus, you need to look for a good parent... (smiles) maybe one of those male idols?
-Dahyun: Ugh, an idol wouldn't be a good option... They don't have time neither... (laughs) plus, it would be so hard because of fans...
-Daejoon: Yeah right (smiles)
-Dahyun: So, you said that you were doing something important this Sunday, what is it?
-Daejoon: I promised my boys to bring them to the cinema... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Aww, you are a great parent! (smiles) that's why you didn't want to spend too much money today?
-Daejoon: You caught me... (smiles)

-Dahyun: You have a beautiful smile, you could had been an idol, you know? (smiles) -Daejoon: (blushes) Thanks, but I don't have the talent like you or my brother

-Daejoon: (blushes) Thanks, but I don't have the talent like you or my brother...
-Dahyun: Your brother is an idol? (surprised)
-Daejoon: Yeah well, I'm sure that you know him... Jeon Jungkook... (smiles)
-Dahyun: You are Jeon Jungkook's brother?! (surprised) you just keep on surprising me...
-Daejoon: Your reaction is priceless! (laughs)
-Dahyun: I didn't expect so... (laughs)
-Daejoon: I guess we don't look alike too much... (giggles)
-Dahyun: For me, you are more handsome... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (chuckles) You are saying so to make me happy? (smiles) He's more handsome, let's me honest...
-Dahyun: I'm being honest... (smiles)
-Daejoon: By the way, would you like to come this Sunday? (smiles) I can afford to pay your entrance too...
-Dahyun: wouldn't I be bothering you? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Of course not, it's way more the opposite (smiles) C'mon, come with us~
-Dahyun: (giggles) Okay, I'll tell my members not to count with me on Sunday... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (smiles) cool...

DAHYUN'S POV
I say goodbye to Daejoon once he brought me back to JYP, it's been amazing having lunch together... We should do this more often, at least once for week...