CHAPTER 2

DAEJOON'S POV
Since that day, I took care of Seungjoon and Hyunjoon... And that means that I had to go through a lot of nights wide awake, lot of times preparing bottles, lot of times holding them, lots of times changing their diapers and a lot of more stuff...

But you know what? I'm happy, I don't regret anything, they grew up healthy and happily just as I wanted... And although I know that there's still a long way, I won't give up...

-Hyunjoon: Daddy, I don't like vegetables... Can't I eat pizza instead? (pouts)
-Daejoon: You need to eat vegetables buddy... Look at your brother--wait, where's your brother? (panics) Wait here Hyunnie... I'm gonna look for your brother...

I start walking and checking every spot at house until I head outside the garden where I find Seungjoon playing and making sand castles...

-Daejoon: Seungjie...
-Seungjoon: Daddy, I can explain... Look, I was eating when I saw a big dragon flying outside and-
-Daejoon: (carries him) You can play later buddy, now it's time for eating...
-Seungjoon: But I don't want to eat vegetables neither... (looks down)
-Daejoon: (sits him next to Hyunjoon) boys you need to eat vegetables in order to grow up healthy... (smiles) see, daddy is eating vegetables!
-Hyunjoon: And do you like them?

The truth is that I don't like vegetables too much neither... But I need to do this so they eat...

-Daejoon: Of course, I like them a lot! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Then, eat pues daddy! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Good try, but not happening... (giggles)

-Hyunjoon: Aw

-Hyunjoon: Aw... (looks down)
-Daejoon: Let's make a deal, if you eat veggies now, we'll go to play football to the park this afternoon...
-Seungjoon: Football?! Okay, I'll eat them... (smiles and starts eating veggies)
-Hyunjoon: It's not as if I liked football that much...
-Daejoon: We'll order pizza tonight as well... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Deal! (smiles and eats veggies)
-Seungjoon: But daddy, you don't have to work today? (confused)
-Daejoon: Today is Sunday honey, daddy doesn't need to work on Sundays... This way I can be with you two... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: What about Wednesdays?
-Daejoon: On Wednesdays daddy needs to work... (pouts) but don't worry, it's all to win money so I can buy a lot of things for you (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Won't you come to daddy's day school? (looks down)
-Daejoon: Oh, when is it?
-Hyunjoon: This Wednesday...
-Daejoon: I'll try asking for a day off, okay? (smiles)
-Both: Yay! (smiles)

How can I say that I won't go to this two... I would do anything for them...

-Seungjoon: Daddy I'm done! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Me too!
-Daejoon: You are both a big boy! (pays their heads) Okay, I'll wash the dishes, why don't you see the TV meanwhile? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Okay, it's my turn today... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Liar, you chose what to watch yesterday! (takes him the control)
-Seungjoon: What are you doing, you are the liar! Today is my turn! (push Hyunjoon)
-Hyunjoon: What are you doing? (pushes Seungjoon back)