CHAPTER 22

DAEJOON'S POV
We enter the aquarium and pay for our tickets, well, she paid for our tickets... And now we are looking for a worker to start this couple event.

-Daejoon: Aren't you going to get in trouble if someone catches you doing this with me? (worried)
-Dahyun: It's okay, sooner or later, everyone will know about us... (srughs)
-Daejoon: You are right, but I'm worried about your public image...
-Dahyun: Don't worry, let's just enjoy our date! (smiles) Oh, there is the worker, let's approach her... (giggles)

We get to the worker who's waiting for us while smiling, the truth is that I'm not embarrassed of doing this, when my wife lived, I also used to do this kind of stuff.

But now, I got over her, and although she was really special for me, I got back to love with Dahyun. It's time to give love another chance.

-Worker: Good morning, how may help you? (smiles)
-Dahyun: We would like to participate at the couple's event (smiles)
-Worker: Oh I see (smiles) there are not too much people participating, I'm glad you are going to. Anyways, the goal of this event is finding the "Love fish"
-Daejoon: Love fish? (confused)
-Worker: Yeah, your mission consists on completing some proves, and on each prove a worker will give you a letter, you'll finally form that fish's name (smiles) and for last, you'll need to go and picture the fish.
-Dahyun: Sounds like fun! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yup, let's do this (chuckles)
-Worker: Okay, you need to find the first worker, she'll have a number 1 at her back (smiles)
-Daejoon: Woah, it is a way to walk through the aquarium too (smiles)
-Dahyun: Good strategy! (jokes)
-Worker: Thanks, and by the way, aren't you Twice Dahyun? (smiles)
-Dahyun: It's a secret~ Don't tell anyone, okay? (aegyo)

 -Dahyun: Sounds like fun! (smiles) -Daejoon: Yup, let's do this (chuckles) -Worker: Okay, you need to find the first worker, she'll have a number 1 at her back (smiles) -Daejoon: Woah, it is a way to walk through the aquarium too (smiles) -Dahyun...

We then started looking for the worker number 1, this is really fun, and I didn't expect our first date to be like this...

-Daejoon: I like this, it's fun (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, and seeing all of this, it's really beautiful (giggles)
-Daejoon: Look, next to the clown fish there's a worker... Let's check if she has a number at her back...
-Dahyun: Okay! (smiles)

We approach the girl and fortunately, she has the number 1. We are really lucky!

-Dahyun: Hi~ We are doing the couple event, and we noticed that you have the number one (smiles)
-Worker 1: Well, you found me! (chuckles) It's time for the first prove then!
-Daejoon: Go ahead, we are ready! (smirks)
-Worker: On your first prove, you'll need to wear couple clothes, of course from the aquarium, here you have t-shirts, you can't take them off until the event finishes... Okay? (smiles)
-Dahyun: That's easy! (smiles) Right, oppa?
-Daejoon: (blushes) Yeah...
-Dahyun: Are you blushing because of this? (laughs)
-Daejoon: I didn't wear matching clothes before... (embarrassed)
-Dahyun: C'mon, it'll be easy! (smiles)

I finally agree and we both wear the couple t-shirts, now we are waiting for the worker to give us the first letter.

-Worker: Okay, your first letter is... "M" (smiles) Let's see if you can complete the event...
-Dahyun: We will! (smiles)
-Worker: Oh, one for thing, the shirts you are using are made from the sea's plastic, so it's a new idea in order to save it! (smiles)

 -Dahyun: We will! (smiles) -Worker: Oh, one for thing, the shirts you are using are made from the sea's plastic, so it's a new idea in order to save it! (smiles)

-Daejoon: That's fantastic! (smiles)

We then start looking for the worker number 2, this is hard, but I'm enjoying a lot with Dahyun. She looks awesome today, and also she's making me laugh a lot of times, of course, I love when I make her shy...

-Time skip-

We completed around three proves already, and while walking I remembered something... When I first met Dahyun, I quickly got interested in her and I watched a lot of videos, and something called out my attention...

Yeah, she said that she would like if her boyfriend made someone bring a message for her at the aquarium's tank

Yeah, she said that she would like if her boyfriend made someone bring a message for her at the aquarium's tank... I really need to do this. How can I distract her, so I make the workers to do so?

-Daejoon: Dahyun...
-Dahyun: Hmm? (smiles)
-Daejoon: I hate to ruin the mood, but we need to stop the event for a while... I need to go to the bathroom... (sighs) I drank to much coffee this morning (jokes)
-Dahyun: (laughs) Okay, do you want me to go with you until outside the bathroom?
-Daejoon: No, please wait here for me, it'll be quick (smiles)
-Dahyun: Okay...

This is my chance, I really look for a worker, and what a luck, it is the number 4, but I need another thing not related with the event!

-Daejoon: Excuse me...
-Worker 4: Oh, you are playing the event, I know it because of the shirt, where's your couple?
-Daejoon: Well, the truth is that I want to surprise her... (smiles) can you bring a message for her at the shark's tank?
-Worker 4: Oh, you are that kind of boyfriend, huh? That's so romantic! (smiles) Okay, I'll make a mate bring her a message, what would you like it to say?
-Daejoon: Uhm... Something like "Thanks for appearing in my life"?
-Worker 4: That's something that you can also say to a friend, let's ad something else... (smiles) "let's stay together always"
-Daejoon: Okay, sounds perfect, thanks (pays for it)
-Worker 4: Go to the shark's tank in a half hour, okay? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Okay, thanks (bows)

I then return to where Dahyun is waiting for me, I'll tell her that I found the worker number 4, and later I'll tell her to head to shark's tank. I hope she likes it...

-Daejoon: Okay, I'm back! (smiles)
-Dahyun: Cool, let's look for the worker number 4 (giggles)

-Daejoon: Okay, I'm back! (smiles) -Dahyun: Cool, let's look for the worker number 4 (giggles)

-Daejoon: Oh talking about that, I think that I walked past her while walking out the bathroom... (smiles proudly)
-Dahyun: Really?! (smiles) We are really lucky, for now we have "Mol" I wonder which's the love fish...
-Daejoon: Yeah, me too, let's continue so we can find out... (smiles)