CHAPTER 23

DAEJOON'S POV
I guided Dahyun until the worker number 4, who smirks at us because she knows what I have prepared for Dahyun...

We then pass her prove, and she gives us another letter, "L", I really wonder which is the love fish...

-Dahyun: Oppa, look! (points to a worker) She's the last one (smiles)
-Daejoon: C'mon, let's finish this!

I look at my watch, and I realize that it's already time for the event that I prepared for Dahyun. I guess that the last prove will need to wait.

-Daejoon: Dahyun, let's go and see the sharks (smiles)
-Dahyun: What? Why? We are about to finish the proves! (pouts)
-Daejoon: Please, I want to see them~
-Dahyun: But the event-
-Daejoon: It can wait, C'mon! (smiles)
-Dahyun: Fine... (rolls her eyes)

It's amazing, she's just as they said in Twice private life, she's the kind of girlfriend who gets pissed when she doesn't get her way, but I can't stop thinking that she's so cute... Plus, she's gonna like it a lot! Or at least, that's what I pretend...

We start heading to the sharks zone, and while we are looking at them, the submarines approaches us, and they show the message to Dahyun. She looks surprised and happy... I'm glad!

(Imagine there's not Tzuyu, and that the message is the one you asked for)

While I'm in another world looking at her, she suddenly turns around and hugs me. I didn't expect it, but it is so warm... I really missed this.

-Dahyun: Oppa, this is so touching... How did you know? (touched)
-Daejoon: Well, I watched some Twice's videos when I met you, and I noticed that you said you would like your boyfriend to do this... (smiles)
-Dahyun: You are just so caring, thanks... (embarrassed) And yeah, let's be together always... (holds my hand)
-Daejoon: Let's end the event now?
-Dahyun: (nods) I'm curious about the love fish... (smiles) Plus, I like winning...
-Daejoon: (giggles) Let's go then!

When then head to the worker number 5, and we complete the last prove. And with that, the last letter "Y", and that makes "M. O. L. L. Y"

-Daejoon: (confused) Molly?
-Dahyun: I didn't hear of him before, but let's take a pic of him! And we'll be done! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, we can go and have lunch...
-Dahyun: About that, I promised the girls to eat with them... (looks down)
-Daejoon: Oh, then I'll bring you home, don't worry (smiles)
-Dahyun: Aren't you mad?
-Daejoon: Why would I? I understand that you need your space and time with your friends, I also do (smiles)
-Dahyun: Which friends do you have? (expecting)
-Daejoon: Well, you know... Some idols, and some exclassmates... The normal I guess? (smiles awkwardly)

-Dahyun: I'm just kidding (smiles) I trust you enough, I know you wouldn't cheat on me

-Dahyun: I'm just kidding (smiles) I trust you enough, I know you wouldn't cheat on me... You can even have female friends if you want to...
-Daejoon: That's good, but I don't want your male friends getting to close to you... I would feel jealous.
-Dahyun: That's the same for you, you can have your female friends, just if they respect what's mine (smirks)

I look at her surprised because of what she said, since it sounded really honest. And then I laugh at her reaction because she realizes what she said... She just called me "hers", it's adorable...

-Dahyun: (blushes) It just slipped... I know we are not together yet...
-Daejoon: Don't worry, there wasn't anything wrong, I'm yours (smiles) all of me, belongs to you, Dahyun... (serious)
-Dahyun: Then... I guess that I'm (shy) also yours? (shouts in embarrassment)
-Daejoon: (chuckles) It was too much for you (laughs) Let's look for Molly, let's take him a pic, and then I'll bring you home... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (still a blush mess) Okay...

I the hold her hand which surprises her a bit, but now we are dating and it's a normal skinship... Soon we both feel comfortable. And we finally found Molly!

-Daejoon: This is the Molly fish! (smiles)
-Dahyun: I can't believe we completed it! (excited)
-Daejoon: Yeah... It's awesome they are so beautiful! (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa, let me take the pic! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Sure (chuckles)

Then Dahyun proceeds to take a pic of them, and with that, we completed the event!

-Daejoon: So, what do we have to do now?-Dahyun: We have to bring them to a worker, and we'll get a prize

-Dahyun: We have to bring them to a worker, and we'll get a prize... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Cool, let's go then... (smiles)

We then head to the worker who explained us at the beginning the event, we'll show her the pic, and we'll get our prize!

-Dahyun: Hi again~ We got the pic! (smiles)
-Worker: That's fantastic, you need to show it to me (smiles)
-Dahyun: Here it is (shows her the pic)
-Worker: Congrats, now you can have a pic together, and we'll give it to you for free as a prize (smiles) Come here, and pose please...

Oh, so the prize is that we can take a pic and they'll give it to us for free... Sounds cool. I pose next to Dahyun, of course I respect her personal space.

-Dahyun: Oppa...
-Daejoon: Hmm?
-Dahyun: Why so distant? (confused)
-Daejoon: I don't want to make you feel-
-Dahyun: Idiot... You can do whatever you want... (shy)
-Daejoon: If you say so...

I put my arm around her wrist and she leans her head on my shoulder. With our free hands we do the V sign, so it results as a happy pic.

-Worker: (giggles) You are a really cute couple! (smiles)
-Both: Thanks... (bow and smile)
-Worker: We'll get ready the pic for you, wait a minute please (smiles)
-Dahyun: Today was fun!
-Daejoon: Yeah, I'm really happy... (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'm still sorry because we can't have lunch together...
-Daejoon: Nah, it's okay, seriously... (smiles) we can always have more dates...
-Dahyun: Well yeah, you are right... But you know? I'll need to go on a tour soon...
-Daejoon: Oh, it's the Twicelight's tour, right?
-Dahyun: You already heard about it? (surprised)

-Daejoon: Yeah well, I read Twice's news every night so I can keep aware of everything (smiles) You know, I would like to support you

-Daejoon: Yeah well, I read Twice's news every night so I can keep aware of everything (smiles) You know, I would like to support you... So I think it's the least that I can do (srughs)