CHAPTER 40

DAEJOON'S POV
-Time skip until summer-

This weekend we'll be traveling back to Busan in order to celebrate the retirement of Mr. Choi and my announcement as the new company's owner.

-Seungjoon: So... Mom, are you coming with us to Busan? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, we have holidays during the whole summer since we are always with new comebacks, JYP decided to give us some vacation so we can enjoy the family and do normal life (smiles)

 Mom, are you coming with us to Busan? (smiles)-Dahyun: Yeah, we have holidays during the whole summer since we are always with new comebacks, JYP decided to give us some vacation so we can enjoy the family and do normal life (smiles)

-Hyunjoon: That's awesome, right daddy? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yup (smiles)
-Dahyun: What are you doing jaggy? (smiles)
-Daejoon: I'm preparing our own handmade ice cream so we can have it later this afternoon... (chuckles)
-Seungjoon: He's always like that, well you already know him (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Mommy, why don't we play something? (smiles)

That's how we spend our days now, as a cute little family, just as Dahyun once said.

-Daejoon: Oh, I was thinking... Why don't we stop by your hometown and visit your parents? It's on our way to Busan anyways... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Can we? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Of course, plus I think it's time enough for the boys to meet their grandparents... (chuckles)
-Seungjoon: Grandparents?
-Hyunjoon: Mommy's parents (smiles) I want to meet them, when are we leaving?
-Daejoon: How about tomorrow? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Tomorrow already? We don't have time to pack everything, we need also gold suits because of that celebration... And-
-Seungjoon: It's okay, if dad said tomorrow, it's because is possible for us to make it (smirks)

-The next day-

-Dahyun: So yeah, can you see that? That's the house where I was raised, and where I lived until I got in JYP... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Pretty far from daddy... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Let's go? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Should we call them grandma and grandpa already? Won't they feel uncomfortable?
-Dahyun: (takes Seungjoon's hand) It's okay, they always wanted to have a grandson... (smiles)
-Daejoon: They are the ones craving to meet you two- (someone taps my shoulder) Oh, Myungsoo-hyung (bows)
-Myungsoo: How's that you are here? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Holidays, and we are going to an important event in Busan (smiles) Oh, and meet your nephews... Boys, he's uncle Myungsoo (chuckles)
-Seungjoon: Hi, my name is Jeon Seungjoon (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: And I'm Jeon Hyunjoon, nice to meet you (smiles and bows)
-Myungsoo: You can call me just "Uncle Soo", okay? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Then, Soo-hyung-
-Myungsoo: I said them, not you (jokes)
-Daejoon: Okay, sir! (smiles)

 Boys, he's uncle Myungsoo (chuckles) -Seungjoon: Hi, my name is Jeon Seungjoon (smiles) -Hyunjoon: And I'm Jeon Hyunjoon, nice to meet you (smiles and bows) -Myungsoo: You can call me just "Uncle Soo", okay? (smiles) -Daejoon: Then, Soo-hyung--My...

We spent some time with Dahyun's family, and Seungjoon and Hyunjoon finally met their new grandparents. They seem to be really happy, and I'm even happier to think that we are now like a real family.

-Some hours later-

We finally arrived to Busan, just when we arrive to my parent's house, I see dad coming from the vegetable garden with some carrots, tomatoes...

-Hyunjoon: Grandpa! (runs to him)
-Dad: Oh, you are already here... (smiles) How has been the trip? Too long?
-Daejoon: Yeah, well... We couldn't do anything about it... (smiles)
-Dad: Dahyun-ssi... You are still with my son, huh? I'm glad that we have you to take care of him... (smiles)
-Dahyun: It's nothing sir... (smiles and bows)
-Dad: Call me just dad, we are family (smiles) now, let's head inside, your mom is preparing the dinner and she'll get mad if we are not on time...
-Daejoon: Yeah, let's go... Mom is terrifying... (giggles)
-Dahyun: You don't know what's terrifying because you haven't lived with Jeongyeon unnie... (chuckles)

We head inside, and we find a lot of people here... I mean, what are they all doing here?

-Daejoon: Mom? (confused)
-Mom: Oh dear, you are here (smiles and hugs me)
-Daejoon: Dear? (confused)
-Mom: Shut it, your cousins and your uncles are here... (fake smiles)
-Daejoon: Why?
-Mom: They are going to that party when they'll announce you as the new owner... (smiles) Oh, Dahyun-ah! (hugs her)
-Hyunjoon: Woah, so many people... Who are they?
-Seungjoon: Grandma said that they are dad's cousins and uncles... (srughs) Where's mom? I want to be with her...
-Dahyun: Right here Seungjie! (smiles)
-Daejoon: This is too much...
-Cousin Haneul: Daejoon-ah, how have you been? (smiles) I remember those times where I used to tease you and now... Look at you, the owner of a company and woah, you are going out with an idol... My pleasure lady (winks at Dahyun)
-Daejoon: Hyung stop it, go away from her... (pissed)
-Haneul: No need to be jealous, she's too young for me... Or not?
-Daejoon: Shut it!
-Mom: Hey what's wrong? (confused) Let's all sit so we can have dinner...
-Hyunjoon: I want to sit with mommy! (runs to Dahyun)
-Seungjoon: I also want to (smiles)
-Dahyun: You don't mind, right jaggy?
-Daejoon: Of course not, sit with the boys (smiles)

 -Hyunjoon: I want to sit with mommy! (runs to Dahyun) -Seungjoon: I also want to (smiles) -Dahyun: You don't mind, right jaggy? -Daejoon: Of course not, sit with the boys (smiles)

Then later, I became exhausted, I didn't have such a tiring dinner before... Eating with a dog would had been better than that.

-Mom: Now, everyone go to sleep! (smiles) See you tomorrow dear...
-Daejoon: Let's head to the room-
-Mom: There's not space... (smiles)
-Daejoon: what?
-Mom: They are all staying here... You should go to an hotel with your girlfriend and the boys (smiles) Okay?
-Daejoon: (sighs) You know what? I prefer that, I can't hold some of this people...

I walk towards Dahyun who is sitting at the couch with my two sleeping boys.

-Daejoon: Babe we have problems... (sighs)
-Dahyun: What happens?
-Daejoon: They are all staying here, we need to go and sleep in a hotel...
-Dahyun: But the boys are already sleeping... (caress Seungjoon's hair)
-Daejoon: There's nothing to do... Let me carry them (smiles)

I carry Seungjoon giving him a piggy back, and I start heading to the car, Dahyun waits there with him while I go back for Hyunjoon, since it's impossible to carry them at the same time...

-Daejoon: Okay, let's go to a hotel... (sighs)
-Dahyun: Don't stress yourself jaggy (kisses my cheek)
-Daejoon: It's just--ugh... I'm glad to have you (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: (yawns) Where are we?
-Daejoon: We are heading to a hotel, here's there are not enough rooms for all of us... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: I see... (yawns)