CHAPTER 9

DAEJOON'S POV
It's been already two weeks since we moved here, and for now, I can say that we got used to Seoul really fast. It alsmoy feels as if I had lived here always...

-Daejoon: I'm going, be ready for school! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Daddy, today we don't hace school... It's Sunday... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Yeah, that's why Jungkook hyung is still sleeping... (smiles)
-Daejoon: I see, then I dressed up for work for nothing... I'll change into another clothes and go walking the dogs. If you need anything just tell Jungkook, okay? (smiles)
-Both: Yeah~

I change into confy clothes, put the harness on each dog and head on our usual morning walk. I always head to the same park, the one in front of JYP.

There's no a special reason, or maybe there is. I just enjoy talking with certain person... She's really cheerful and funny!

I arrive to the park and find her there sitting, I guess that she's waiting for me? Nah, that's not possible, we just met here about four times in this two weeks? It's not as if she came everyday...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I approach the bench and sit next to her, she soon looks at me and smiles... She's really cute and transmites a good vibe.

-Dahyun: Good morning~ (smiles)
-Daejoon: Morning (smiles) we meet again...
-Dahyun: Yeah, but it's weird, today is Sunday, you shouldn't be awake yet...
-Daejoon: How do you know that I don't work on Sundays?
-Dahyun: Well, I just supposed it... Idols are usually the ones with a weird timetable... (chuckles)
-Daejoon: (giggles) you supposed right tho... But I woke thinking today was Saturday instead of Sunday... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (giggles) You could had gone back to sleep...
-Daejoon: Well, I like walking the dogs soon, feeling the morning's breeze is amazing... (smiles)
-Dahyun: I know, that's why I wait until our practice starts here... (smiles)
-Daejoon: I wouldn't be able to dance this soon at morning... (chuckles) well, I'm not good in dancing in general...
-Dahyun: (giggles) don't say so, I'm sure that you would do a great job if you practiced...
-Daejoon: I don't think so, but thanks I guess (smiles)
-Dahyun: Why don't you try someday?
-Daejoon: Try... What?
-Dahyun: A dance practice, I could teach you some steps... (smiles)
-Daejoon: That would be fun, but just for you cause I'm a stick human... (laughs)
-Dahyun: Aw, you won't know until you try! (laughs)
-Daejoon: Maybe some day... (giggles) now I don't have time...
-Dahyun: You also have a busy schedule... (smiles) your girlfriend should be sad...
-Daejoon: Oh, I-I don't have a girlfriend... (smiles awkwardly) I lost my wife about 8 years ago...
-Dahyun: Oops, I'm really sorry, I didn't pretend to-
-Daejoon: No its okay, don't worry, there's no need to apologize (smiles) I already got over it somehow... But I would be the one saying so, I mean, you are really busy too...
-Dahyun: I'm not dating anyone as Jihyo, Mina and Jeongyeon unnie... (smiles) I'm just focused on our music.
-Daejoon: Oh I see, that's good tho, your fans should be happy for stanning such a dedicated professional artist... (smiles)

-Dahyun: Stop it~ Its not for that much

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-Dahyun: Stop it~ Its not for that much... (embarrassed)
-Daejoon: Oh, and also humble... That's awesome! (teasing)
-Dahyun: Hey, I told you to stop~ (pouts)
-Daejoon: (giggles) Sorry, it's fun teasing you...
-Dahyun: (blushes) You are mean... (hides herself behind her hair)

Before we could continue talking, one of her members approaches us... I think it's her leader, Park Jihyo. She really gives a leader vibe, it's awesome...

-Jihyo: Who are you? (confused)
-Dahyun: Unnie, leave him alone... We are just talking...
-Daejoon: I'm Jeon Daejoon, nice meeting you (bows)
-Jihyo: You know us, right?
-Daejoon: Who doesn't? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Dahyunie is an idol, you should be more careful!
-Daejoon: Oh, I didn't do anything to-
-Jihyo: This! (sighs and hands me a mask) someone could start dating rumors with you two... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oh, you are always so attentive! (smiles)
-Jihyo: Of course, I'm the leader and I went through this before going out officially with Daniel... (smiles proudly)
-Daejoon: Uhm, but we are not meeting with that purpose, I mean, I'm just walking the dogs... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, he use to come here to walk them... So we end up becoming friends... (smiles)
-Jihyo: It's okay, you don't need to give me any explanation... (smiles) just be on time for the practice.
-Dahyun: (smiles) yeah~

We both observe how Jihyo gets inside the building, and we two go back on talking. Today I don't have any rush for going back home, the boys have Jungkook...

JIHYO'S POV
Of course it was just an excuse to get closer to they both, as a leader and her unnie I need to know where's going that thing...

-Jeongyeon: So? Are they dating or something?
-Jihyo: Not really, they are just talking... But I think that they are going in a good way with good feelings for each others... (smiles)
-Nayeon: How is he?
-Jihyo: He's handsome, and seems to be a nice boy (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Does that mean that you approve him to go out with Dahyun?
-Jihyo: Well, we need to know some more about him... (smiles) but he has possibilities.
-Chaeyoung: I also want a boyfriend... (pouts)
-Mina: Not happening, you are two young... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Hey, our dating ban ended like three years ago? I can go out with someone if I want... (smiles)
-Sana: I can't believe how much we all grew... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah, and our Onces just wish us to be happy so, if that boy can make Dahyun happy, we are also happy...
-All: Yeah... (smiles)

HYUNJOON'S POV
It's been a while since daddy left with Seoltang and Gureum... We were hungry, and as Jungkook uncle didn't wake up, I prepared as good as possible the breakfast.

Now we are bored, and as daddy doesn't return yet, Seungjoon is teasing Jungkook uncle while he's sleeping.

He shouldn't be doing that, but I can't do anything but laughing at what he's doing... Daddy is going to be angry, well maybe he not, but Jungkook uncle for sure...

Seungjoon grabbed his phone and is taking pics of him sleeping... The truth is that it's really funny.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.