CHAPTER 4

DAEJOON'S POV
I look at my watch and it's already 19:00pm, I need to go back to mom's house and pick up the boys...

I need to make them take a shower, meanwhile I should prepare the dinner... Yeah, that's what we are going to do...

I grab all my stuff, close my office and exit the building. I get inside my car and drive to mom's house.

I approach the principal door and knock, soon dad opens. He greets me with a tight hug and so does mom... Then, my boys approach me and jump into my arms, this is the best thing of arriving back home!

-Daejoon: Hey there boys... (smiles) How have you been?
-Hyunjoon: Good, we've finished all our homework...(smiles)
-Daejoon: You are the best boys... (pats their head) you'll become whoever you want in a future... (smiles) At this rate, you'll get whatever you want in a future...
-Seungjoon: I want to be always with you dad! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Me too!
-Daejoon: Okay, let's be together forever (smiles) Did they bother too much mom?
-Mom: Don't say so! They are just little naughty angels... (smiles) you can bring them with me whenever you want...
-Daejoon: I'm glad yo hear so, then, let's go back home boys? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Yeah! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Then say goodbye to granny and grandpa... (smiles)

We say goodbye to my parents and head back home, just as this morning I put on some music in order they don't fall asleep until we arrive back home.

-Daejoon: Okay boys, before having dinner you need to take a shower, okay? (smiles) I'll be preparing dinner meanwhile-
-Seungjoon: Why don't you take a shower with us? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Yeah, please daddy~
-Daejoon: But who's going to do dinner then?
-Seungjoon: Please~ (pouts)
-Daejoon: (sighs) Fine, let's take a quick shower... (smiles)
-Both: Yay!
-Daejoon: Prepare your pyjamas and your underwear while daddy leaves his job stuff, okay? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Okay~

I see how they go upstairs, and meanwhile I leave all my stuff in a little office who also has the function of being the laundry room... Aish, I would like to have a bigger space, but what would I do once the boys grow up? It would be too big for just myself...

Anyways, I head to my room and grab some clothes for me to change after the shower and head to the bathroom where my boys are waiting for me...

-Hyunjoon: Daddy is here! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Why didn't you take your clothes off yet? (laughs)
-Seungjoon: I did! (smiles)
-Daejoon: (chuckles) Good job, now let's be fast, you need to go to sleep soon, tomorrow you have school... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Yeah...

We get inside the bath, and take a quick shower... Then, we get dressed with our pyjamas, and I dry their hair... Now while I prepare dinner, I'll allow them to watch the TV.

-Daejoon: Okay, now while I prepare the dinner you can watch the TV... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: It's my turn today, remember Hyunjoon...
-Hyunjoon: I remember... (roll his eyes)

I smile at his cuteness and head to the kitchen, I think that I'll prepare John dory since it's been a while since they ate fish. It's important for them to eat a big variety so they have different proteins...

I'll need to go and do a big purchase, maybe I can wait for Jungkook so he helps me... How mean I am, he's having vacation and I'm already thinking of making him work...

Im almost done preparing dinner, so I call the boys to lay the table, but don't get any answer back

Im almost done preparing dinner, so I call the boys to lay the table, but don't get any answer back. How weird, I head to the living to find out that they fell asleep... How cute!

I approach them and shake them gently, they need to take dinner before going to sleep...

-Daejoon: C'mon boys, you need to take dinner before going to sleep... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: (grabs my neck) I'm tired daddy, today we played a lot... (yawns)
-Seungjoon: (yawns) I want to sleep~
-Daejoon: Let's go and have dinner boys... (smiles)

I somehow manage to bring them to the kitchen and I serve them their dinner without any fish bone...

-Daejoon: C'mon, if you want to go to sleep soon, you need to eat it... (smiles)
-Both: Yeah~
-Daejoon: Well, how was your day?
-Seungjoon: I scored a lot of goals at playground... (smiles) All the teacher say that I'm awesome...
-Daejoon: Woah, that's awesome! How about you Hyunnie? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: I'm bad at sports, I fell...
-Sungjoon: That was really fun, he looked like a duck while running and then he fell... (laughs)
-Daejoon: Seungjie, it's not okay to make fun of your brother, well it's not okay to make fun of anything... You need to learn how to respect... (sighs) And Hyunnie, it's okay, what matters it's that you got up again... I'm sure that there are a lot of things which you are good with... (pats his head)
-Hyunjoon: The truth is that I'm really good at art class, teachers say that I can draw really good considering my age... (smiles)
-Daejoon: See? I told you, we are not perfect, but each of us have something which we are good with... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: With what are you good daddy?
-Daejoon: Me? (thinking) I think that I'm good designing houses... (smiles) Oh and also loving you two a lot!
-Hyunjoon: We are also really good at loving you daddy! (smiles)
-Daejoon: You truly are, that's why you are my strength... (pat their heads) Now, go and brush your teeth while I wash the dishes, wait for me at your room as I'll go to say goodnight there... (smiles)
-Both: Okay~

I look at them carefully and I can find myself and my wife reflected on them... Sungjoon is really healthy and strong like me, while Hyunjoon is more fragile as his mother...

How much do I love this boys... I need to take care of them as much as possible...

I finish washing the dishes and head upstairs to their room, they are already each one in his respective bed...

-Daejoon: well, time to sleep boys... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Can you read us a book first?
-Seungjoon: Yes, please~ (pouts)
-Daejoon: (sighs) Fine, but just one... (smiles)

I start reading until I heard little snorings... They finally fell asleep, I approach them and kiss their forehead, I tuck them, turn the lights off and head to my room... I need to sleep too.