CHAPTER 43

DAEJOON'S POV
-Time skip until some months later-

Today is our day~ Today I'm gonna get married again~ I can finally say that I'm back to love, isn't that awesome?
Dahyun's parents really wanted this to happen, so I feel like I'm going to be even more accepted from now on.

In another hand, my parents are also happy because I've been finally able to get over what happened years ago. But that it's already past. There's nothing we can do about it.

-Jungkook: Are you nervous, hyung?
-Daejoon: I really am... (smiles)
-Jungkook: I still can't belive that I'm your best man (proud)
-Daejoon: I hope I didn't chose wrong... (teasing)
-Jungkook: Hyung, belive me, you didn't (smiles)
-Daejoon: You are going to be my best man, but also Myungsoo will do it.
-Jungkook: How's that possible?
-Daejoon: Dahyun chose her brother as her best man... (smiles) By the way, have you prepared your speech?
-Jungkook: My... Speech... Yeah, I did it (lying)
-Daejoon: Good, I'm looking forward to it, anyways, let's head to the church (smiles)
-Jungkook: Yeah... (smiles)

JUNGKOOK'S POVOh no! Oh no! No, no, no

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Oh no! Oh no! No, no, no... The speech! The fucking speech! How could I forget about it?! I'm going to call Namjoon hyung, he always knows what to do in this cases...

Nam: Yeah?
Me: It's me Kookie, where are you?
Nam: At the church, where are you?
Me: On my way there, look I have a problem...
Nam: What happened this time?
Me: I forgot about the speech...
Nam: What a best man! So, what do you want from me?
Me: Could you write something for me in a moment?
Nam: I don't think that's the solution, it has to be something made by you...
Me: Okay, fine... I'll do however I can... (hangs up)

Why doesn't he want to help me? I seriously need to give a good speech...I can't fail now, I need to do this for my hyung... Focus Jungkook, you can do it...

DAEJOON'S POV
I'm already arriving to the church, do I look good enough? I hope so... I enter, and it's filled with a lot of people, oh my gosh... I forgot about this nervous... I feel like fainting...

I head to where the priest is waiting for me while smiling. Everyone is looking at me, and I don't even now what will happen once Dahyun enters too...

-Guest: There comes the bride! (points to Dahyun)

Damn, we are starting... Everyone stands up and claps and cheers for her... I feel like frozen, why am I like this? Please, Daejoon don't overreact...

Jihyo, one of the bridesmaids, is trying to whisper something to me, but I can't really listen to anything... Gosh, Dahyun is here... She looks amazing...

Gosh

Gosh... I feel like a shit compared to her... Everything looks perfect on her...

-Dahyun: Oppa, h-how do I look? (shy)
-Daejoon: You are incredible, I think that I even fell more for you... (chuckles)
-Priest: (smiling) Well, should we start then?
-Both: (nod)

Soon we did all the process that everyone knows, until we reached the "do you accept..." part. Now I'm waiting for the "you may kiss the bride"

-Priest: You may kiss the bride (smiles)
-Daejoon: I love you (smiles)
-Dahyun: I love you more... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (kisses her)
-Priest: A new couple has been bornt!

Everyone starts clapping, and now it's the time for the bestmans to sign some papers and to give their speeches... I'm looking forward for what Jungkook prepared.

We head to our bench and sit, after so Jungkook and Myungsoo hyung head up the stage to start talking. They look kind of nervous... It's kind of funny to see them.

-Dahyun: (holds my hand) You are so handsome today... (smiles)
-Daejoon: I am? (smiles) Let's listen to them...

-Myungsoo: Well, I'll be the one starting since I'm older

-Myungsoo: Well, I'll be the one starting since I'm older... (smiles) First of all, I would like to congratulate both of you, I can't believe that you are married now...

Everyone cheers because of his words... Dahyun looks really happy, but also so emotional, I'm sure that she's going to cry in any moment...

-Myungsoo: Ah, I'm gonna be honest, I really didn't like the idea of my little sister getting married (chuckles) But Jeon Daejoon, you showed me that you are a good man, and also that you'll be able to make her happy... (smiles) I just hope the best for the both of you and your kids, and of course, I ask Daejoon, who's now like my little brother, to take care of Dahyunie in my place... (smiles and bows) be happy together!

I look at Dahyun, and just as I predicted, she's already crying... She's so cute... Now is Jungkook's turn, let me see what you have to say little brat.

-Jungkook: Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook... (shy)

Everyone laughs because of what he's doing, he's obviously so nervous... And adding the fact that he's a shy person, it must be so difficult for him to do this.

-Jungkook: I'm not good in expressing my feelings through talking, but I can surely say without no doubt that I'm so happy for you two. (smiles) I hope you can be always together, and also to be able to make each other happy... Of course, we all now that you will... (giggles)

Before he continues, he looks at me as if wanting me to confirm how is he doing... I give him a thumbs up, he smiles and proceeds to continue...

-Jungkook: Just as I just said, I'm not good at talking... But I wanted to give something special to my hyung on this important day. That's why I'm gonna ask everyone to listen to me for a moment, please (smiles) I would like to sing something as it's my better way to tell how I feel... I hope you like it... (smiles and bows)

Is he seriously going  to sing? It would had been already fine with just what he said... But I feel moved because of what he's doing...