CHAPTER 24

DAEJOON'S POV
We are talking when suddenly the worker brings us our prize, the pic she took of us. It's really cool, I think that Dahyun should keep it...

-Daejoon: Here (hands it to her) I think that you should keep it... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Are you serious? (happy)
-Daejoon: Yup, in my house there's the risk that one of my boys looses it or something... (giggles)
-Dahyun: Okay then (chuckles)
-Daejoon: Well, now I should drop you at your dorm... It's almost time for lunch, let's not make your members wait for you (smiles)
-Dahyun: Okay, let's go (holds hands with me)

We then get into the car and I drop Dahyun at Twice's dorm. She doesn't seem like wanting to go tho...

-Daejoon: Aren't you going inside?
-Dahyun: (sighs) It just felt like a dream having a date, it ended too early... (looks down)

-Daejoon: (chuckles) It was awesome, I'm looking forward for the next one

-Daejoon: (chuckles) It was awesome, I'm looking forward for the next one... (squeezes her hand) You don't have to worry, this is not a dream... We are real (smiles)
-Dahyun: I really feel as if in the moment I close my eyes, you would dissappear... I know, it sounds weird, it's just that-
-Daejoon: (kisses her forehead) Our feelings are real, I'm not going anywhere Dahyun... I'm so into you, like really... (giggles)
-Dahyun: (blushes) O-Oppa! (smacks my arm)
-Daejoon: Ouch! What's that for? (laughs)
-Dahyun: Why are you making me blush just when I'm about to see my unnies? They are going to tease me... (pouts)
-Daejoon: That's the problem? (laughs)
-Dahyun: Don't laugh, they are truly a tease~
-Daejoon: Sorry, you are just too cute... (giggles) C'mon, go already inside, they should be waiting for you (smiles)

Suddenly my phone pops out with a notification, I look at it, and it's a Jungkook's message...

"Hyung, are you home? I'll go in an hour🤣"

-Daejoon: Oh, it seems as if I need to go... (smiles) I'll see you (waves)
-Dahyun: Sure... (pouts)
-Daejoon: Don't make that face, we'll hang out soon, okay? (smiles)
-Dahyun: You promise? (puppy eyes)
-Daejoon: I promise... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Can I get something before you leave, then?
-Daejoon: Sure?

Then Dahyun suddenly hugs me, right, I forgot about this kind of things when someone has to leave...

-Dahyun: I want more of this from now on... (shy)
-Daejoon: You can get as much as you want (giggles)
-Dahyun: Oppa... (looks straight into my eyes)
-Daejoon: I love you (smiles)
-Dahyun: (blushes) I-I love you too...

She then enters her dorm, and now that I think about it, I think that it's the first time that we said "I love you" to each other... We are really growing as a couple, I can't be happier...