<Spidey> 

I know you're reading these messages. Who have you called to help? Maybe, Mr Tony Stark, or wait 'someone you trust', is it, Miss Natasha Romanoff? It is, isn't it? 

MJ's chest constricted. How did he know? Who was it? Fearfully she looked down at her phone and decided to respond, 

<MichelleJ> 

Leave Spiderman alone! 

MJ knew it was a mistake the moment she sent it, what if he could trace her threw the phone. She was just about to throw her phone across the room when a new message pinged in. 

<Spidey>

So you can read. Huh, would you like to see your sweet Spidey? Peter would just love to see you.  

MJ stared at the screen. Her fingers flew across the keyboard. 

<MichelleJ>

What have you done to him?! Let me see him. 

There was no reply. 

Adrian Toomes

Adrian Toomes. 

The name left a sour taste in Peters mouth and a wave of fear crash over his head. Peter began to shake more wildly, the cuffs leaving bright red marks on his wrists, Peter knew if he continued doing that the shackles would split his skin open, but he didn't care. He needed MJ, he needed his father. 

"Well, well, well, not looking so brave right now, huh?" someone else said. Peter whipped his head to the voice. It came from behind him, 

"Who are you?" Peter asked confused, he had never seen this man in his life.

The man looked affronted. 

"Me?!" He asked in shock. 

"You?!" Peter imitated him. 

"I-i am Scorpion! One of the best villians alive! Mac Gargan!" He shouted indignantly. How dare this kid try to joke around with him? He would strangle him. 

"Oh," Peter replied uninterested. Gargan moved to stand next to Toomes.

"What am I here for again?" He asked covering up his fear with feigned disinterest. 

"You tried to kill us. It's time for us to kill you." Gargan spoke. Toomes still hadn't said a word. 

"I have never tried to kill you guys, just capture you... with a lot of pain involved," Peter said. 

Gargan laughed and sighed loudly, 

"You showed so much talent kid, you would've been a great villain but no. You just had to choose the side of the heroes. The Avengers. Your fake parents. We would have been great together, Scorpion, Vulture, Spiderman and all the other villains." Gargan said.