[Chapter 4]

__________
FLASHBACK
___________

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Jeongyeonie~ What are you doing?"

A little girl, who really resembled a bunny, asked her friend, who's mouth was currently stuffed with food.

"Eawink *Eating*?"

The bunny looking like girl whipped the food around her hungry friend's mouth.

"Jeongie~ We don't eat like that. We don't eat all the food at once"

The chubby girl gulped all the food in her mouth at once and smiled at her friend who couldn't stop giggling since the begging.

"I'm bored~ Let's go play Nayeonie!"

The two girls were happily playing in the backyard until the bunny girl tripped over a small rock and fell down, slightly scratching her hands and knees.

The, now injured, girl's eyes became glassy until she broke down in tears and sobbed loudly.

Her chubby friend immediately saw her injured hands and knees and run to her side to aid her.

"It's alright Nabongie. Don't cry, I'll make you feel better!"

Her injured bunny friend could only nood her head in agreement.

The six year old Jeongyeon kissed lightly her injured parts, careful not to hurt her friend further.

Later she took two plasters out of her pocket and gently placed them on her friend's injured parts. After she was done placing them, she kissed the hurting parts again.

Jeongyeon always had at least two plasters in her pocket because her friend was really clumsy at times.

"Here. Cured with double dose of my love~ Do you feel any better now Nabongie?"

Surprisingly, the seven year old Nayeon felt indeed better. The small scratches were still there, but they didn't hurt anymore.

The little Nayeon started giggling happily again and kissed her friend on the right cheek to thank her.

"Thanks Jeongie~ Now let's go play!"

That was when they were six and seven years old.

Now they are twelve and thirteen....

Many boys tried getting close to Nayeon. Too many to even count, but Jeongyeon would never let even ONE of them get close. Not even a little, because she knew, every single boy who tried getting close, was bad news.

Jeongyeon so far had only two best friends, one was Nayeon and the other was a boy actually, but Jeongyeon never let the two of them get too close.

Limits were very important to Jeongyeon since she was seven.

Whoever was dumb enough to cross those limits, would face great trouble.

The two were currently sitting peacefully, eating their lunch while waiting for their friends. Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

While they were waiting, Jeongyeon clearly saw another boy trying to approach Nayeon but to his dismay, Jeongyeon shot him her death glare that could bury you six feet under.

The boy obviously got scared and retrieved his steps back to his friends. That didn't escape Nayeon's eyes though.

"Jeongie~"