[Chapter 2]

____________________________
|September 21st|
———————————————-
Seoul| 13:15
____________________________

NAYEON'S POV

After some time we arrived to our destination or A.K.A Namjoon's house. And it was definitely NOT what I expected.

His house is a freaking mansion! Like what?! How and when?! Namjoon owns a Medium size cozy restaurant

His house is a freaking mansion! Like what?! How and when?! Namjoon owns a Medium size cozy restaurant. How does He have a house like this?!

Seriously, Namjoon is sick rich! Jeez, if I knew that earlier I would have been nicer to Him. Kidding though.

"Hey Nayeon, Are you alright?"

Namjoon asked. I guess I was so cought up in my thoughts I didn't notice it was time to get inside the house. No wonder everybody looked at me in a weird but worried way.

"Huh? No, I uum...I'm fine It's just-"

"I know, I know. I will tell you about it, though once we get inside."

Namjoon chuckled at my reaction and cut my words which were pretty obvious anyway. The previous heavy mood slowly changed into a more light one though Jisoo's mood didn't change from earlier. She is still thinking deeply.

"Yeah, alright!"

I respond to Namjoon as he leads us inside his house. His other friends were behind us, as if checking if everything is okay.

Namjoon opened his house gates and lead us to the inside of the house. Specifically, to the living room. And I got to say that his living room is bigger than my house. Well, not only my house.

Namjoon moved forward to the centre of the living room and clapped His hands together with a smile plastered on his face showing his cute dimples once again

"Alright, so! Welcome, everyone, to my humble house! Please do not be shy nor scared to touch anything because it's only an object and feel like your own home."

"But these objects are really expensive."

I said under my breath. Well I didn't also lie. Every single thing here screams 'I'M EXPENSIVE'.