[Chapter 3]

_____________________________
|September 22nd|
————————————-
Seoul | 9:40
_____________________________

NAYEON'S POV

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

No matter how fast I ran, I was still damn late. And now even the professor is looking at me down.

"Ah! Ms. Im I assume, hm? Well, better not be late next time, now go sit down!"

That was super embarrassing because everyone was looking me like I was an alien for some reason.

I went to the back of the class and sat down next to Jihyo.

"Hey, Nayeon! How are you doing?"

"I could be better to be honest. But I'll survive, don't worry Thomas!"

"Tsk! You over-slept, came late to class and yet I get teased? Just wow!"

I didn't respond because I was still sleepy to do so. All I need is a blanket and a pillow and I'll literally sleep anywhere right now.

Jihyo is sitting on my left and I'm on the middle. On my right used to be Jeongyeon but, she changed her seat to the first row.

Sigh, when will I know why we became like that? When will I feel complete again, because She is my best friend and I feel half without her.

No one can fill the space Jeongyeon left on my heart because only She can fill it again.

She is irrepressible.

I feel so distant with her, I guess the quote 'It's so sad when someone you know, becomes someone you knew' is indeed true. And I feel it more than I should.

'How could you leave me alone in a world so cold Jeongyeon? You are ignoring me as I was never nothing to you.'

'But was I ever something to you? Because if I were you wouldn't ignore so me intensely.'

"...yeon!"

'What horrible thing did I do to you to deserve this? With all that ignorance of yours you are making me feel like I don't deserve to be happy at all.'

"Nayeon!"

'I'm trying to be as positive as possible through all this but you just keep making it harder for me'

"Nayeon!"

"What?!"

Jihyo called me with her loud voice and startled me. I noticed that the class was oddly quiet so I looked around and saw no one but Jihyo looking at me weirdly.

"Class is over you smartass! What were you thinking so deeply that you didn't hear me calling you?"

"Nothing, just-"

"It's ok! You don't always have to explain everything to me"

Thank God, Jihyo is such an understanding friend and she never pressure us into telling something if we don't feel comfortable.

So why not tease her now.

"Thanks Momma Jihyo~"

"You little-"

"Let's go to the others, Shall we?"

I interrupted her because firstly, She wasn't going to continue that sentence anyways, Jihyo never curse and secondly because I really wanna go to the cafeteria and talk with the others.