"Guess who we found?" I hear a Tyler yell in the background

"Who did you guys find?" I chuckled as I turn into the Kane's  lot.

"Apparently Beck and Bails are here!" Wes yells

"HEY ASSHOLE!" I hear my best friends loud ass voice through the phone.

I could feel my heart speed up. Not at the fact that Beck alone was here but that meant Bailey was too.

"Hey dickhead," I yell back "Get your ass over to Kane's, I'm already here"

"We'll be over in a few, Is Liv already there? I know Em said she had to stop at her moms house but mentioned that Liv went there."

"Yeah Liv is already here, I was just  about to walk in," I tell him

"Okay sounds good we'll be there in a few," he says before hanging up, I just switch off my truck before hopping out

Thankfully B wasn't with them. I don't know if I'm ready to see her just yet before I absolutely have to.

On my way in, I stop briefly to admire the motorcycle parked a few places down from where I was. It was a beauty, Dark blue in color with perfect leather seats. It was newer, and obviously well taken care of.

It was one Bailey had always said she wanted.

Walking into Kane's for the first time in years and am instantly greeted with a multitude of people who I've known forever. It was the something I'd always been thankful for growing up in a small town, you were always treated the same. This is one of the few places I can go to and actually be treated like a normal person.

"Two of my kids in one day?" Kane smirks as he walks over  "How's it been big shot?"

"Eh, just won a Super Bowl or two, you know, the usual" I grin at him

"Wow humble ass look at you go" Kane pats me on the back "God it's good to see you bud," he smiles

"You too," I grin at the guy ive known my whole life. "How's Laura and the girls?" I still couldn't believe he's got kids now.

"Oh they're good, the gremlins are gettin big," he says about his two little girls. Last time I was here, he only had one and that's was right after she 'd been born. She looked just like him. Now he's married and has another one.

"Yeah I bet, are they comin tonight?"

"Nah your nieces and nefews offered to watch them for the night so Laur and I could have a night to ourselves," he grins "we don't have too many of those anymore,"

"I bet," I laugh with him, he sounded tired but I know he wouldn't trade it for the world. Hearing how he talked about his wife and girls made me that much more to get my own life started, my own family started.

"Listen I gotta finish this shift but I'll see you tonight at the party, I wanna hear all about Chicago, okay kid?"

"Sounds good," I nod and he's walks away

I start to walk around to the other end of the bar but freeze almost instantly as soon as I heard it.

I heard her laugh before I even saw her and my heart dropped. I'd always said I could be in a room of a thousand people and I'd be able to pick her out instantly because of that laugh. I still can. It was Bailey... unmistakably, without a doubt, one hundred percent Bailey-Belle.

I question if I should keep walking or turn right around back out the door...The rational side of me forced myself to keep going around the corner, and at the other end, sure enough stood Bailey on the inside of the bar.