Fifty

Caleb

I was sitting on the couch staring at the ugliest nail color I've ever seen thinking about her. I finally fucking did it. I kissed her and the only thing I wanted right now was to do it again.

She is everything I've ever wanted. Finally feeling her against me, having her in my arms again is driving me insane.

She kept good on her promise to paint my nails the ugliest color she had and wasn't wrong in its description. I just kept poking at her, annoying her like hell throughout the process but letting her paint my nails nonetheless. She was as happy as can be while doing it too, the feeling all to familiar throwing us back to when we were kids and her and em would force the guys and I into letting them practice nails and makeup on us.

Now being dragged outside to walk along the beach, her and the girls left us again in the house. So I guess we got a little creative.

When you leave a bunch of mid-twenty something man children around, I guess it's to be expected.

We'd moved all of the furniture around throwing blankets everywhere. We made a fort. It was awesome.

Though the girls didn't think so as they returned two hours later with pints of ice cream and stared at us.

They weren't as amused.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lexi questions, despite her words there was a smile on her face.

"We made a fort," the true instigator of this all pops his blonde head out of the entrance, "You left us to our own devices,"

"We went to get ice cream!"

"For two hours, that's too much time to leave us alone," Wes grins, pulling the last blanket over the top.

"We're no better than my three year old if I'm being honest," Danny smiles at them coming to my side. Honestly I was weird around him to begin with, yet seeing how he cares for Belle and his little girl has changed my perspective on him a lot. Even how he is with Arya.

"No she's better," my sister snorts, shoving a pint of ice cream in his hands before disappearing under the blankets. Belle just shakes her head coming to my opposite side.

"They only had cookie dough," handing me a pint our hands brushing briefly making me grin, she takes hers and follows my sister.

"Movie night?" Arrex calls out before picking Em up and wrapping her in his arms, falling down onto the cushions and pillows we'd set up.

I just grin, crouching down to scoot under the blankets right where Belle had made herself comfortable. Opening her arms to me I just about lay on top of her with my head on her chest. It was funny how my body completely covered hers.

"Comfy?" She questions, running a hand through my hair

I just hum at the comfort.

"Yeah your pillows are comfortable," her chest rises in a laugh as she pulls my hair aiming for a slight hurt but doing the opposite.

Looking up at her, she's just grinning at me, dipping her head down to kiss me, not carrying that our friends nor her brothers are sprawled out on the blankets around us.

Her lips as soft as I knew they'd be, touch mine. Her hands pulling on my hair lightly once again, wanting the closer contact more than even I did. Yet as fast as it was happening, it was over.

"This a normal thing now?" Arya snorts

"Shut up," Belle and I both say at the same time. Grinning at eachother as Danny and Arya laugh like two school kids with a secret. I liked that she didn't care about what any of them was saying, not fearing the judgement or questions.