Thirty-Nine

Bailey

"Arya I forgot my hair curler," walking into her shared room with her brother, mine and Amy, she was sitting on the floor finishing her makeup

"Here," She holds in up, not looking away from the mirror where she had been applying a lash.

"Thank ya, where's my brother?"

"He went to another room to take a shit since Calebs take a shower in ours," she rolls her eyes.

"Thank god I didn't want his stank ass wafting through the room," Amy snorts.

Yeah, imagine growing up with him and his rank shits.

Just then the shower shuts off and a second later the door cracks open.

Great. Impeccable timing Bailey.

Caleb stalks out but stops immediately as he sees me.

I force myself to meet his eyes, feeling my entire body light on fire. I am able to catch a glance at his towel and perfect naked chest. He's perfect in every way imaginable. His tan skin stretched across muscles upon muscles, his arms as big as my head, god help me.

Praying he did not notice me briefly checking him out, I look back at Arya, I should not be looking at a taken man like I want nothing more than to rip that towel away.

"Couldn't get dressed in the bathroom asshole?" Arya rolls her eyes.

I mean in my defense even Amy was staring too.

"I was but forgot my pants out here." He snatched them off the bed before retreating back into the bathroom.

"Real discreet Bails," Arya's reflection grins.

"Fuck off," I stalk out of their room to the one right next door.

"You okay babe?" Emma raises a brow at my flustered state.

"Yup,"

She knew I wasn't but thankfully didn't push. Fuck I needed sex. I mean I had a low sex drive, but damn.

"You guys almost ready?" Danny questions emerging from the bathroom. "I wanna go,"

"I still have to do my hair,"

"So we're gonna be here for another two hours?" Arrex snorts, cracking an eye open to look at Em and I.

"Arrex shut up,"

"Am I wrong? Look at how much hair she has," He wasn't, just dramatic. It would take me forty five minutes max. It took me years but I could get my fully face and hair done in only and hour and a half which is a record for me really.

"My makeup is done bitch I just have to curl it really quick,"

"Quick my ass," Danny grins teasingly.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to talk to?" I shoot right back,

"Don't know what your talking about, I haven't had a girlfriend in years Bailey," he grins innocently yet still turns towards the door. "I am going to talk to my incredibly hot friend though that I would prefer to talk to right now,"

"Her brother is in there,"

"Kazer doesn't scare me," He just snorts before shutting the door, while Arrex sighs with a grin on his face.

"He's a loveable dumbass,"

"Mhm," he was a pain in my ass.

Within the hour I'm finished with my hair, of course the last one to finish getting ready, I slip on the sheer bodysuit I'd gotten a few weeks ago over the black lace push up bra. Paired with the skintight leather flares and sky high open toed heels I feel good. I look even better.