31. mark and donghyuck [fluffish/smutish]

"What's your name?" The boy in front of Donghyuck looked at him with confusion written on his face.

Donghyuck blinked his eyes, not remembering him. "Donghyuck, but what's your name?"

---
The night before
---

"Donghyuck hurry the fuck up!" Renjun screamed from the other side of the door, he knocked on it with the back of his head as he slid down to the floor

Donghyuck flushed the toilet and opened the door with force, causing Renjun to fall forward against the wall opposite of him.

"Thank god." Renjun mumbled, quickly moving to the toilet on his knees and threw up into the toilet bowl. Donghyuck closed the door behind him, not wanting to hear those disgusting noises.

The boy walked to the kitchen and poured himself some malibu and coke in a red cup, there he met a tipsy Jaemin.

"Hyuck!" Jaemin threw his arms around the smaller and giggled cutely, taking a big sip from his mixed drink.

"Have you seen my baby? I miss my baby." Jaemin pouted and made puppy eyes. Donghyuck sighed and pointed to the bathroom door.

"Throwing up." He simply said, Jaemin's eyes lit up and his lips curved into a smile.
"You've found my baby!" The taller gave Donghyuck a kiss on his forhead and proceeded to the bathroom.

Moving further Donghyuck bumped into Jeno who had two shotglasses in his hands with a clear liquid. Without any questions he grabbed one from Jeno's hand and poured it down his throat, leaving a burning sensation and a nail polish remover like taste in his mouth.

Donghyuck whined. "Oh for fuck's sake Jeno, you know I don't like Bacardi. Next time bring me some Jack Daniel's." Jeno, however, only smirked and walked back to his girlfriend, who gave him a lingering kiss on his lips.

Donghyuck moved over to the living room and took place on the couch next to Yangyang who was setting up a game of drunk Jenga, and of course, Donghyuck was in.

By the end of the game, Donghyuck has had 3 refills of his beloved malibu coke and 6 shots of Bacardi Razz. When he tried to stand up, he immediately fell against Xiaojun who caught him.

"Hyuckie, are you okay?" Xiaojun slurred before giving him a kiss on his cheek, obviously just as drunk as Haechan.
"I'm fine, let's go to the bar okay? Gather every living human being and let's go~"
---
After thay had arrived at the bar and hung up their coats, the boys started dancing, singing and drinking again.

Feeling extremely dizzy, Donghyuck slowly walked to the bathroom and puked in one of the stalls. After rinsing his mouth with water at the sink, he went back to the dancefloor, there he met Jeno again.

"Jack Daniel's!" He mouthed over the music and handed a glass to Donghyuck. Although he just threw up, Donghyuck didn't hesitate and downed the drink in one go.

One thing Haechan didn't know was that a boy across the room has had an eye on him this entire night. He walked over to the other boy, who still had a glass in his hand which no longer contained alcohol.

"Hey," The other boy began. "I'm Mark." "Donghyuck." He introduced himself to the other. Mark leaned in to say something the younger.

"Why don't you come with me just dancing on the floor, you and me?" Mark said into the younger's ear. Donghyuck, already clinging onto the stanger, answered. "Sure, let's go."

When on the dance floor, the two of them couldn't help themselves but constantly touch each other while dancing, grabbing a hold of each other's hand before letting go, beinig pulled in by their waist, their eyes being locked the entire time.

Not being able to hold back, both Mark and Donghyuck, leaned in and connected their lips into a deep kiss.

Quickly moving their lips and tilting their heads to deepen their kiss even more.
Mark put his hand over Donghyuck's butt and gave it a squeeze. Donghyuck's hands were tangled into Marks light brown locks to make sure the other would stay as close as possible.

Mark tasted like ice cream, Donghyuck figured he probably has had a blow job cocktail. The taller pulled away slightly, Donghyuck though, followed his lips.

"No need to hurry," Mark said, "There's still lots to do."
---
Things went really fast that night, one moment the boys were only kissing at a bar, the other moment they were in Mark's apartment. Disgarded clothes on the floor, not knowing whom it belonged to. Now Mark had Donghyuck pinned on his bed, his hand caressed Donghyuck's cheek.

"You're beautiful." Mark whispered, giving the said boy a kiss on his lips afterwards. Mark looked deeply into the other boy's eyes, almost as if he was asking some sort of permission.

"May I?" Mark carefully asked.

"Take me to space." Donghyuck told him, placing his lips on Mark's collarbone.
---
The next day, Donghyuck woke up with a huge hangover, feeling arms around his waist made him panic and turn around.

There was another boy in his bed.

Looking around the room, he didn't recognize a thing, he was the one being in someone else's bed.

"Hey." The still unknown boy said with a raspy voice. "Um, hey." Donghyuck said shyly.

Now finally realizing he had no clothes on he pulled the blanket to cover him up, exposing the other naked boy.

"Did we do it?" Donghyuck asked with wide eyes. Mark looked down and saw no clothes on his body.

"I think so." Mark scratched the back of his head and finally sat up.

"What's your name?" The boy in front of Donghyuck looked at him with confusion written on his face.

Donghyuck blinked his eyes, not remembering him.
"Donghyuck, but what's your name?"