64. johnny and taeyong [fluff]

"Yong, wake up," Johnny said as he threw the thick comforter of his body and set a foot on the ground. "You need to make me some food, I'm hungry."

Taeyong groaned at a gust of wind pass by his butt. "John, close the blanket." The younger sleepily grabbed the corner of the duvet and successfully closed in the warmth. "Go make your own breakfast, your cooking is delicious."

Johnny walked over to their closet and grabbed a white shirt from it. "I like yours better." He admitted before stripping off his pyjama pants and replacing them with some basketball shorts. "Yong, just get up. It's not that hard." The taller laughed at the sight of his boyfriend who was still wrapped in the blanket like a burrito.

"No, I'm hibernating." Taeyong said, pulling the cover over his head and wiggling his way down, his brown hair being the only thing that stuck out above it.

"Cats don't hibernate." Johnny commented as he put his hands on his hips even though he knew very well the sleepy one wouldn't even spare him a glance.

"Then I identify as a hedgehog from now on." Taeyong mumbled, only coming up from underneath the blanket to take a breath of fresh air before ducking inside his warm bed again, which did feel a bit empty now though.

"Suit yourself." The giant came walking to the other and pulled the blanket from his head, tucking it right under Taeyong's chin. "Goodmorning little hedgehog." Johnny said, he pressed a soft kiss to his forehead after swiping his bangs away, fixing them afterwards.

"I'm in the kitchen." Johnny announced before walking away.

"Can you make me an iced americano?" Taeyong mumbled, but then he heard the door close. The boy sat up and pulled the duvet up to his chin. The boy pulled on the blanket hard, causing it so come loose at the end of the bed. He wrapped the cover, meant to keep two peole warm, around his tiny body and waddled to the kitchen.

There he was met with the older's back facing him. Taeyong took little steps and eventually stood next to Johnny, when the taller noticed his presence, he gave him a small smile. "Done hibernating?"

Taeyong wiggled his way into Johnny's arms, now standing between the taller's body and the countertop. He grabbed the edges of the blanket and wrapped them around Johnny, engulfing him into a warm hug. The korean boy looked up to his boyfriend and gave him a peck on his cheek. And even though the other wasn't flustered that quickly, this did cause him to blush and shyly look away.

But the following sentence coming for the smaller's mouth caused a swarm of butterflies to erupt in his stomach. It wasn't like they had never said it to each other before, but it just felt different today.

"I love you."

-

Him and Taeyong spent the entire remaining day in bed. No they weren't having sex, although Johnny did try, they were watching Disney movies and cuddling, if they weren't making out.

His arm hung off Taeyong's narrow shoulders, his fingers tracing random patterns on his arm. Taeyong watching the movie with attention while Johnny was only looking at him, how his eyes sparkled, the way the corners of his mouth would go up when there was something cute or funny on the screen ot how he would shrink in size when he felt something mildy scary coming up.

"Oh my god," Taeyong whispered under his breath as he watched the girl on the screen being hesitant about kissing her love interest. "Just kiss him already." Not wanting to waste this opportunity, Johnny took his boyfriend's chin between his fingers and pulled him closer, closing the gap between their lips without trouble.

The boy let out a giggle at the sudden kiss but mirrored the action nontheless. Taeyong lifted one hand up and placed it on Johnny's cheek, following his cheekbone with the tip of his pointer finger, sending tingles down Johnny's spine.