18. kun and winwin [fluff]

It was a cold autumn day when the Winwin's phone rang.

A voice reached his ears.

"Sicheng, pick up your phone please! The noise is distracting me."

Winwin's mom shouted from upstairs, she was an artist and she painted the most beautiful paintings. She had to make a painting for the most famous exhabition in the whole county.

"I will, I'm sorry mom. Next time I will be quicker."

Winwin answered and ran from his room where he was studying for his upcoming exam, to the living where his phone was still ringing.

Kun

Could be read on its screen.

"Hey?"

"Hi Win, it's me. My parents want to invite you for dinner. So do you want to come over?"

Kun asked his boyfriend, who was already stressing out.

His head began to pound, he felt dizzy when the thought of meeting Kun's parents crossed his mind.

"B-but then I have to meet your parents."
Winwin stuttered.

"I know you're nervous, Win, but everything is going to be okay."
Kun tried to calm Winwin down.

"I-I can't, I'm sorry."

"Winwin, please, they're really nice. You don't have to worry about anything and remember that I will be there too."

"What do I even wear?"
Kun smiled to himself, Winwin was already thinking of his outfit for tonight.

"Just something casual, be yourself.
Be your cute and adorable self."

Eventhough they were talking on the phone, Winwin knew Kun was smiling brightly.

"O-okay then, I'll take the bus at six."

"I'll pick you up from the bus stop, relax Win. Everything will be alright."

"See you soon Kun, I really miss you."

"Bye Cheng, I miss you too. Remember I love you."

"I love you too."

As soon as Winwin ended the call he sprinted to the bathroom to get ready for his 'dinner date' with Kun and his parents.

-----------------------------

An hour and a half passed and Winwin was finally satisfied with his appearance.

He was dressed in a black skinny jeans, a white top with a print on it and his signature red converse.

He had spent over an hour in the bathroom to style his hair and in the last thirty minutes he tried on several different outfits.

The nervous boy walked to the bus stop with his earbuds in.

The song 'Regular' by NCT 127 was blasting into his ears.

But due to the strong wind half of the song was blown away.

When Winwin got on the bus, panick was the only thing he felt.

Just breath, Kun will be next to you and it will be okay.

Winwin passed many stops and eventually stood up from his seat at the back of the bus when his stop was being announced.

"Thank you."