21. kun and renjun [fluff]

"Renjun, Renjun, Renjun, Renjun, Renjun, Renjun."

"Chenle, shut it. What's the matter?"

Renjun, who was currently trying to study for his upcoming chemistry test, snapped.

"I'm sure you already heard of it, but there's a school ball this Saturday and everyone is invited. From the freshman to the seniors and everyone is going.
I'm going with Jisung and I'm so excited I can't wait to see him in a tux. He will be so handsome not that he normally isn't handsome but yeah. Are you coming too?"

Chenle ramble in one breath with a big smile on his face, he surely was excited.

"Whoa, Chenle easy, okay tell me again but now slowly and only the stuff I really need to know."
Renjun said calmly.

"There will be a school ball this Saturday and the group and I would really like if you would come too."
Chenle said sweetly, showing his kind smile afterwards.

"Do all of you have a date already?"
The older asked unsure.

"Actually, yeah. Me and Jisung, Donghyuck and Mark and Jeno and Jaemin are going together, but we won't mind if you would tag along though."

"I don't know Chenle, I'll think about it."
Renjun answered the younger, already thinking of an awkward evening with clingy couples all around him.

"Sure hyung but again, we'd love if you would come along."

----

"Hey Kun!"
Taeyong wrapped his arm around the Chinese shoulders while swinging his bag onto his shoulder.

"Hey Taeyong, how is it going? Long time no see."
Kun said as he was sincerely curious how the boy has been, since they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

The older, however ignored his question completely and answered it with another question.

"Are you going to the school ball this Saturday?"

"I don't know yet, I don't have a date and I'm not that fond of parties."
Kun shrugged.

"Oh come on man," Taeyong tried to convince him as he patted his chest and leaning forward, "it'll be fun me and the guys will be there too and I'm sure it will be awesome!"

"But all of you are dating and I would rather not be a third wheel."
Kun awkwardly continued.

"That's okay but I want to remind you that he will be there too, I'm a hundred percent sure. But yeah, I have to go to basketball practice, see you at the party."

And before Kun could convince him about not going the party the basketball player had dissappeared in the crowd.

----

"Chenle, Chenle, Chenle, Chenle, Chenle, Chenle."

"Renjun shut it. What's the matter?"

The boys sat at their usual table in the cafeteria and as soon as the last word rolled over Chenle's lips, everyone, including Renjun, started laughing.

"Guys what's so funny? Stop laughing!"
Chenle whined, but nobody stopped laughing.

"The friendship between you and Renjun is just fantastic."
Jeno said, laughing afterwards.

"Thank you Jeno, but for real Jun what's the matter?"

"I'm joining you to the ball."

"Can I do your make up?"
Donghyuck immediately asked after Mark intwined his hand with his own, giggling slightly at his boyfriends behavior.