"Did something happen to Jungkook?" You ask the man sitting on the couch.

"Do you know about the money Jungkook owes?" He looks up at your standing figure.

"No. I don't know anything about his business or his mafia life."

"I guess he was too scared to ask his father for money, so he asked me. And, well, the grace period for him to pay is over, but the money is nowhere to be seen."

"He's dead. I'm pretty sure he won't deliver your money anytime soon." You keep up the lie you've been telling...what you hope is a lie.

Chulmin chuckles, "That's where you're wrong. I know he's in hiding, Y/N, and it won't hurt me to announce that. Although, it will hurt him. I'm sure Howon would love to finish what he started. He and Hojun had a very strong father-son bond."

"How do you–"

"I know everything," He says. "Now back to business."

You roll your eyes and swallow the lump in your throat, "How much does he owe you?"

"Fifty-six million wons including interest," Chulmin reveals.

"Fifty-six million?!"

"The only problem is that I don't know where Jungkook is hiding, so I can't go claim my money, but that's why I'm here to see you, his beloved girlfriend."

"You want me to pay back the fifty-six million wons?" He nods. "How on earth could I pay you back all that money?"

"Since you have such an... elegant air about you," He looks at you from head to toe, making you grow uncomfortable. "I have the perfect way to settle this easily."

You scoff, "If you want me to sleep with you–"

"I don't," He interrupts. "Have you heard of the club 'Bomul'?"

Bomul was a secret strip club only mafias and gangs knew about. The people who went there snorted cocaine and had their way with the strippers.

"I own it and I'm currently looking for a stripper. Work there for a month and you can at least pay off the interest due."

You don't say anything and he knows your answer is gonna be no.

"If you don't, you can pay off the fifty-six million wons in the next month since your boyfriend is gone," Chulmin induces. "And if you don't do that, I swear we'll find Jungkook and kill him in front of your eyes then probably kill you after."

Chulmin smirks when he sees it in your face that his vile persuasion has worked.

"If I work there for a month, I can pay off the interest due?"

"It's not too bad, huh?" Chulmin raises an eyebrow at you.

You exhale deeply, "But I won't sleep with anyone and I'm not changing my mind about that."

Chulmin laughs, "Those are all rumors. Club guests don't rape the strippers, and if they do, they'll get their brains blown out. Strippers pleasure the guests for more money. Not our fault they're so money hungry they'll suck dick and sleep with them for extra cash."

You think for a moment. You didn't want to be a stripper, but you also didn't have the money. Then if you didn't pay it, Jungkook would die and you had no doubts about Chulmin finding Jungkook.

"When do I start?" You ask, voice fragile.

Chulmin bites his bottom lip seductively, "I like the sound of that."