Chapter 29 - Tears and Joy

Y/N was pushing Kotori chair down the street.

"I swear to god... When I can walk again, I will kick your ass so hard that your breath will smell like my shoe polish" Kotori threatened him.

"I though you like the ride!"

"I ALMOST DIED YOU SH*T HEAD!" She shouted at him "Where the hell you're taking me you pedophile?!"

"I'm not a pedophile" Y/N answered calmly "And even I was one, nothing would threat you, you flat proportioned virgin"

"The hell you said to me?!" Kotori started blushing.

"To grow some bloody boobs" Y/Y answered "Everytime I look at your sister and think of you, my boner disappear faster than after hearing guy singing Justin Bieber - Baby backwards"

"How about you grow some balls macho?"

"Funny, your sister said they looked good"

"She... WHAT?!" Kotori looked shocked at him "Reine would never allow you to do it!"

"That's why she's dead"

"You're just messing with me, aren't you?" She looked at him suspiciously

"Ask your sister if you don't belive me" Y/N smiled "We will be at home soon"

"Great, I really want to see my sister and her harem of spirits..." She rolled her eyes "Can you just call Reine and told her to pick me up?"

"I already told you she's dead" Y/N sighed "And you will be really surprised when we arrive"

"Yeah, bullsh*t. Just hurry up, its cold outside" She said while trembling from cold "You could at least get me something else to wear"

"Is reindeer suit not hot enough for you?" Y/N looked at her "I can set it on fire, if you want"

"No, thank you" Kotori sighed "Are we there yet?"

"It's just around the corner" Y/N said and they saw their home "See?"

They stopped in front of front doors. Y/N put on armor and red orb appeared in his left hand, he pushed into his chest and red aura surrounded him.

"What the hell are doing?" Kotori looked at him confused.

"Buffing myself" Y/N answered.

"For what? They hate you that much?" Kotori asked him surprised "Actualy, that could be the case..."

"Wait and see" Y/N opened the doors and walked inside "I'm back everyone!"

Green ball suddenly hit Y/N in chest and he flew outside, making holes in at least four houses behind him.

"Damit!" Miku and other girls walked out of their hiding spots, all of them were wearing their best clothes.

"I though you told Yoshi to not do that!" Yuzuru said disappointed.

"Can we eat now?" Tohka asked.

"I told her to not do that" Shiori sighed and noticed Kotori "Wait, Kotori?"

"Long time no see, sis" Kotori smiled "Can you bring me inside?"

"Sis, who is she?" Mana looked at both of them confused.

"Mana, this is my foster sister Kotori. Kotori, this is my sister Mana" Shiori introduced them to each other.

"Okay..." Kotori examined Mana "You two look similar, so I guess that DNA test should be enough..."

"Excuse me?!" Mana shouted at her.

"Both of you calm down!" Shiori jumped between them "Let's go inside, a lot happen when you were in coma"

Shiori pushed Kotori inside the house and they entered the kitchen.

Various dishes were on the table and entrance to room was decorated with ,,Welcome Back!" sign.

"Is that all for me?!" Kotori smiled.

"Answer. No" Yuzuru said with cold tone "This is for Y/N"

"Wait, what is happening?" Kotori looked at them confused "Isn't it your harem"

"Well, you see..." Shiori blushed and started explaining to her what happen.

Meanwhile Y/N got up from rumbles while carrying Yoshi.

"Yoshi, I told you to not do that to me..." He sighed.

"Daddy, why it took you so long to return from candy shop?!" Yoshi cried out.

"It wasn't candy shop" Y/N pulled out big lolipop in shape of dragon and gave it to her "Your uncle is really good at making sweets, but he live pretty far away"

"Uncle?" Yoshi looked at him curious "What uncle?"

"The Nameless Uncle" Y/N answered and started walking foward "Time to get back to home, Shiori is probably pissed off..."

"Hey, what happen?" One of home owners asked half asleep.

"Probably government testing new kind of weapon" Y/N answered.

"Oh, okay..." He lay down on sofa and fell asleep.

They soon reached the house and entered it.

"Y/N!"

Shiori, Natsumi, Miku, Mana, Kaguya and Yuzuru jumped on him

"Thank god you're back darling!" Miku said.

"Why it took you so long master?!" Mana cried out "We though you left us for good!"

"I was afraid that we will never finish that threesome!" Natsumi shouted while suffocating him with breast.

'God this comeback feels awkward...' Y/N though 'But also really soft...'

[I didn't have much time to write today, so I had to cut here]

[Problems with internet, no uploads for one week]