Chapter 12 - Roof dash

"Mana, what the hell are you doing on top of me?" Y/N woke up.

"I'm waking you up!" She smiled "Do you want breakfast, shower or perhaps morning ki-"

"I want you to get the hell off me, before I do that myself" Y/N interrupted her.

"You're no fun Y/N!" She walked outside.

"Finally some peace..." Y/N yawned and looked at the clock "What kind of monster make breakfast at 8 AM on saturday?!"

He got up, changed his clothes and walked downstairs.

"Morning everyone..." He walked into kitchen where Shiori and Reine was.

"Good morning Y/N" Reine said when he sat down and finished her coffee "You will go shopping with Shiori today"

"Didn't we already had fun yesterday?" Y/N said.

"Don't even mention it" Shiori gave him warning glare.

"Fine, fine" Y/N shook his arms "By the way, where is Mana?"

"Locked in basement" Shiori said casually.

"And why is she in here?" He looked at her suspicious.

"So she can cool off" She put plate with french toasts in front of him "Get ready for 10 AM"

"Jesus, why so early?" Y/N nagged "I'm waking up at that hour!"

"Not today Y/N" Reine smiled "Not today..."

Y/N ate breakfast and returned to his room.

'What I should do now? I have two hours to kill and nothing to do...' He raised his right hand 'Maybe I should get myself a girlfriend...?'

After two hours Y/N walked downstairs and saw Shiori dressed in cute [Pick your poison] clothes standing near doors.

"Soo... What do you think?" She blushed.

"10/10" He gave her thumbs up "Totally would lewd"

"Y/N..." She gave him death glare.

"Got the message, no more jokes!"

They walked outside and start walking while.

"Oh my god..." One of boys looked back at Shiori.

His angry girlfriend quickly snapped his neck back to original position.

"So, where we're going?" Y/N asked her.

"To shopping mall" She answered and pulled out credit card "We have almost unlimited budget so we can-"

Suddenly Y/N picked her up bride style.

"W-what are you doing?!" She started blushing.

"We're taking shortcut!" He answered and jumped on the roof of nearby house.

He looked around and start jumping towards closest shopping center.

"Y/N IF YOU DARE TO DROP ME, I WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU" Shiori shouted at Y/N while holding him with all her strength.

"We're here!" Y/N landed in front of shopping center and put trembling Shiori on her feet.

"I swear to god that I will never go out with you again..."

[Sorry for short chapter, but I'm not feeling well today]