Chapter 23 - Wild dance

Y/N was sitting on sofa, drinking cola while Yoshi was sleeping on his laps.

"From todays news" Presenter in TV said "Famous TV produced arrested due to pedophilia and causing multiple fake scandals. Public is terrified by the truth about him, and company declined any connections to this cases and fired him immediately after arresting. Today with us is Taira Koto, one of victims-"

Y/N switched to music channel.

"Looks like everything is in place" Reine said while adding sugar to her coffee "Where you're going to meet her?"

"When Yoshi wake up" Y/N answered.

"Yoshi, there is a bag of your favorite candies in garden" Reine said.

Yoshi suddenly stood up, jumped over the sofa and rushed to the garden.

"My ass is heavy" Y/N yawned "Give me a break, I just got back from school"

"How about I bring my flamethrower for morning kiss?" Reine threatened him.

"Fine, I'll go" Y/N sighed and stood up "Where is she?"

"She has another concert. If you move your three letters now, you will catch her just in time before she disappear again"

"So dudududu her?"

"Wait, what?" Reine asked confused.

"Wulululu?"

"What kind of drug you're on?" Reine looked at him concerned.

"I'm just screwing with you" Y/N smiled and drank rest of his cola.

"Better condon up player" Reine fixed her glasses "Nobody f*cks with this MILF"

"Oh? Is that a challenge or explanation why you're still single?" Y/N laughed.

"You really like it rough, do you?" She gritted her teeth.

Mana walked downstairs and looked at them confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"It was just a short briefing of mission" Reine answered "Nothing to worry about"

"Okay..." She walked back to her room.

"I'll be going now, van is still parked there?" Y/N stretched out his limbs.

"Yes"

Two hours later Miku finished her concert, walked into dressing-room and closed the doors behind her.

"Hahaha... HAHAHAHA" She began to laughs maniacally.

"You need a chill pill"

She stopped laughing and looked surprised at courier from before siting on the chair.

"Oh..." Her smile disappeared "It's you"

"Who else would be?" She spreaded arms out "Do you like how we handled this?"

"Yes, I liked it very much" She laughed "But do you really think I would cooperate with YOU?"

Suddenly organs appeared around Miku.

"Solo!" Miku played on organs.

Girl didn't moved and Miku gave her evil smile while walking to her.

"Stand up" Miku ordered her and she stood up "Now tell me what you know..."

She slid her finger down her body and suddenly stopped at crouch.

"Huh?" She poked something hard "What the-"

"Like my master sized cannon?" Girl suddenly smiled and launched her through wall with a kick.

Miku crashed right on stage.

"H-how you resisted that?" She got up while holding her stomach

"You think I was a normal person..." She went through the hole, and took off mask and wig revealing his face "BUT IT WAS ME, Y/N!"

"A man?!" Her face twisted in anger "HOW DARE YOU--"

Suddenly ceiling exploded and whole squad of female mecha pilots showed up.

"We're wizards of DEM! Surrender or die!" Leader shouted at them while aiming gun at them

"Miss me ya' wankers?" He waved to them.

"Do I know you?" Leader looked at him surprised.

"Well... You should know" Y/N looked at them surprised.

"I don't care who you are, but if you stand in our way we will kill you!" She tried to intimidate him "So if you want to live, I suggest you to get the hell out of here!"

"You just collapsed the only exit genius" Y/N pointed out.

"I don't care" She answered and looked at Miku "What is your answer, spirit?"

"Go to the he--"

Suddenly a dart hit Miku in neck and she fell on her knees while holding her throat. She started moving her mouth with terrified expression, but couldn't make a sound.

"Get her" Leader ordered two girls from her team.

They flew towards and suddenly Y/N punched one of them in stomach, launching her towards other girl and they crashed together.

"Open fire!" Leader ordered and she and three other pilots fired at them.

Y/N grabbed Miku and bailed to dressing room through the hole.

"Stay here" He hid Miku in the wardrobe "I'll deal with them"

Miku blushed as he closed the wardrobe.

"Ando, patch up Endo and Aki! Rest with-"

An urn flew from the hole and hit Ando as she flew to her unconscious companions. Urn exploded with lightning and she screamed in pain before collapsing on the ground.

"Ando!" Leader shouted terrified.

Another urn flew towards her and she managed to doge it in last second. Y/N charged at them with sword in his hands.

Other two pilots panicked and opened fire, but he dodged it and reached first one.

"Stay back!" She shouted terrified and pointed gun at him.

She pulled the trigger and realised she was out of ammo. Y/N cut her with his sword and she fell on the floor with deep wound on her chest.

Y/N then turned around to another pilot and threw his sword towards her.

She moved away, but sword pierced her arm, and she fell while screaming and holding her arm.

"I surrender!" Leader dropped her weapon while trembling from fear.

Y/N started approaching her and she started backing away till she tripped over the rubble and fell down.

"PLEASE DON'T!" She flooded with tears and covered her face with arms.

"Stop being such a pussy and patch up your friends before I change my mind" Y/N said while pulling out his sword from pilot arms.

He then walked away leaving trembling leader alone, and entered the dressing room.

"You can come out now" He opened the wardrobe.

Scared Miku pressed herself in the corner and looked at him terrified.

"Come on, I'm not that scary..."