Chapter 9: Maximum bromancy

"Oh hey, a candy!" Mana said while holding a candy that she found in back of van and looked at Y/N behind the wheel in full armor.

"No! Don't eat it!" Y/N shouted.

"Why?" She asked surprised.

"I already told that I stolen this van from a pedophile!" Y/N explained.

"I thought you were joking!" She sat next to him "Are we there yet?"

"Looking at position of the sun and screen of GPS, we're almost there" He joked

"I'm surprised you know how to drive"

"Sorry to alarm you, but I actually don't"

"That would explain police sirens behind us and sudden turns..."

They drive into abandoned factory.

"Alright, hold your seat!" Y/N said and pressed the pedal aiming at front doors.

"Wait, what?!" Mana panicked and covered her head with arms.

They busted down front doors and van got stuck.

"I f*cking hate you..." Mana mumbled while getting up.

Through broken window they saw goth chilling on fancy chair and drinking wine.

"Didn't your mother teach you how to knock?" She looked at them unfazed

"Father did" Y/N exited the van "So where is your clone army?"

"Far away" She yawned and stood up "It's just you, me and that flat chested tomboy"

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?!" Mana entered rage mode.

"I said-..." She started, but Mana pierced her stomach with laser .

Wound quickly healed and she smiled.

"Is that all you got little girl?" She teased Mana and looked at Y/N "How about real man teach you how to fight?"

"With my f*cking pleasure!" He suddenly pulled out gigantic shining sword out of nowhere and rushed towards her.

She didn't move an inch and let Y/N blade cut her in half.

"WHAT?!" Y/N shouted shocked when she instantly regenerated and he jumped back "That was at least one thousand damage!"

"Did you really though you can take me on?" She laughed "You see, my clones are draining life of other people as we speak and transfer that power to me. There is no way you can win against me now!"

"Are sure about that?" Y/N said while enchanting his sword with lightning.

"Let's dance then!" She pulled out two flintlock pistols and fired at him.

Bullets ricocheted from his Y/Ns armor and he swing his sword at her.

She jumped back at pointed barrel at Y/N.

"Second Bullet Bet!" She fired gun at Y/N and put other pistol to her head "First Bullet Aleph!"

She pulled the trigger.

Her movement became faster, while Y/N slowed down. She jumped over his head aiming pistol at his head.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Mana warned him.

He suddenly slammed her with his body and followed up with kick that send her flying towards the wall.

After she crashed into wall a wall, bolt of lighting appeared in Y/Ns hand and he throwed it at the sky.

She got up and instantly got hit by thunderbolt that paralyzed her and Mana decapitated her left hand with laser.

She snapped out and aimed at Y/N that was running towards her "Seventh Bullet Zayin!"

Y/N suddenly frozen in place, and she grew her hand back while looking at surprised Mana.

"Now it's time to take care of smaller fries!" She pointed her remaining pistol at Mana

Mana instantly got airborne dodging incoming bullets and fired blue lasers beams at her.

She dodged first beam, but three other pierced her leg and stomach forcing her to kneel.

"Fifth Bullet Hei!" She put gun to her head and pulled the trigger.

"I won't let you!" Mana fired next burst of laser beams right into her face and decapitated her.

Her headless body suddenly pulled out Musket with left hand and pulled the trigger.

Mana tried to doge, but bullet hit her leg anyway and three more followed up into her chest.

Mana crashed down spitting out blood and tried to get up, but another bullet pierced her arm causing her to fall on face.

"No let's end this!" She pointed musket at Y/N and energy started to accumulate "It's been fun Y/N"

She fired huge energy bullet at him and Y/N disappeared in explosion

"NO!" Mana screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She suddenly jumped back and pointed gun at smoke.

"Someone who never forget those who betrayed me, and those who never failed me"

Smoke disappeared revealing knight in black armor wielding great hammer and shield.

"Thanks for the save Eygon!" Y/N thanked him.

"Drink on the house. Now, lets do this!" Eygon shouted and they both rushed towards her.

She fired energy bullet at them in panick, but Eygon deflected it with a shield.

"Impossible!" She shouted in fear and put pistol to her head "Sixth Bullet: Va-"

"Vow of silence!" Y/N shouted, causing her gun and dress to suddenly disappear "Now, Eygon!"

They both jumped high

"BRO..." They grabbed great hammer together "...SMASH!"

They hit smashed with great hammer and light erupted from it, causing an earthquake.

After dust settled they looked down on bloody mess on the floor and did a bro fist.

"We should do that again" Y/N said while picking up his great sword

"Agree" Mayne pulled out Black Separation Crystal

"Leaving so soon?" Y/N looked at him "Not even a toast?"

"I have something to do" He answered "And I belive you also has something to do."

"Something to do?" Y/N looked at Eygon that slowly disappeared and sudden realisation hit him "Crap! MANA!"