Chapter 55 - Praise the sun, one last time

As the world erupted in chaos and started question their believes after recent events, Y/N was chilling in a hot-spring drinking Siegbrau.

"Morning" Tohka wrapped in towel walked into water and sat with teasing smirk next to Y/N "I find your stamina... lacking"

"Said the woman who moaned the whole night" Y/N pulled her closer.

"I was simply trying to not destroy your fragile ego~" Tohka giggled "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How hard you will punish me if I committed mass genocide~?" Tohka licked her lips and sat on Y/N's laps face to face, wrapping her arms around his neck "And what will happen if I kill your dear harem? Will you make me feel their suffering every day~?"

"Oy," Y/N gave her a slap "No going yandere on me"

"Then you have to... convince me to not do this~" Tohka grabbed the towel and was hit by airborne soap "WHO THE HELL?!"

The hot-spring entered no one else than Shiori, Natsumi, Miku, Kaguya, Yuzuru, and Kurumi, and Origami wearing nothing but towels.

"Get off his d*ck, I was in relationship with him first!" Shiori grabbed another soap.

"Sweetie, why don't you dump the garlic goth and play with a real woman instead?" Natsumi made a sexy pose in her milf form.

"I will not stand being a side character anymore!" Miku cocked her shotgun "My bloodline needs to continue!"

"Girls, chill! We agreed to take turns, remember?" Kaguya tried to calm everyone.

"Observation. We shouldn't had discuss that over a cake"

"Ara ara~ When did you get so sassy, Tohka?" Kurumi teleported behind Tohka and hugged her "We'll have to put you back in the place~"

"I don't know why am I here, I don't know what is going on, but I might join as well" Origami shrugged "And I'm not sharing my condoms with anyone but Shiori, unless we go first"

"Traitor!" Kaguya and Yuzuru materialized their weapons and pointed them at Origami "We had an agreement!"

"I only promised to buy condoms, not to share them" Origami pulled out a whip out of nowhere "Now bend over before master"

"THE CONDOMS WILL ONLY SLOW ME DOWN!" Miku charged into water and Shiori grabbed her.

"Nooo! You can't have a child, we already have Yoshino at home!!" Shiori pulled her underwater and they started fighting.

Natsumi briefly looked around confused and tackled from behind Origami.

"WHERE ARE THE CONDOMS?!"

"You'll never find them!"

"Ara ara~ The escalation-" Kurumi giggled and Tohka pushed her into water, sticking tongue at her "YOU LITTE..."

"EVERYONE LINE UP!" Y/N shouted and throw away his towel "I'll get everyone straight again!"

And so the story of git gud ends with best harem ending possible: The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) route

[Sorry if this felt rushed, it was hard to bring myself to write this after so long. Next chapter contains some extras]