Comical laughs came from every corner, faces of everyone, everything I faced nailed itself into my path. Then suddenly...the burst of light appeared above me and the one person whom I wanted to keep out of this was reaching out to me. Josey's concerned face was drawing itself closer to me from where she was high in the sky, reaching out to me.

"i'm not a doctor, I can't save him." A cry was sounded from afar. My head whipped to the soft voice of the girl that hurt, that wept to be saved from her own demons, who tried to take her own life multiple amounts of times because she couldn't see how good her life was. I envied her so much because she had potential to become so many things.

"Fucking try then! You have a brain for a reason don't you, nerd?" Brawling, so much shouts and arguments rung out loudly in my ears to the point where I tried to cover the sounds up by covering my ears. It didn't work though, it didn't quieten down but it got worse and the cries of my mother woke me up.

"Joey?" A gentle voice spoke. Then I felt a dainty hand touch me, but when I opened my eyes from where I had squeezed them shut, I saw that my father wasn't there to drag me down any more and Josey wasn't trying to save me. I was no where, I awoke to the sounds of people around me but there was nothing here but...

"Wake the fuck up!" I groaned loudly when I was hit in the face. I opened my eyes, blinking against the harshness of the light that shone around me. As soon as I got used to it, I looked around to see the guys hovering above me, but another scent filled my nose. Slowly sitting up, I managed to catch the eyes of a certain girl that stood behind the guys.

"What the actually fuck is wrong with you, you dense motherfucker?" I couldn't look towards Eli who was yelling at me, I just kept focused on Enna who was backed against the wall with a hand on her bare arm...trying to cover the red mark that was growing darker. Pushing the covers away from me, I pushed the guys away and walked over to Enna, or at least tried.

After stumbling a little, I made it to the nerd and I grabbed her non injured arm and looked at the growing redness. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes of her through her glasses and I turned rigid as I gripped her tighter. My head whipped around and rage filled me as I stormed up to the twins, noticing how Jett had a small smirk on his face as well as confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I growled, picking the guy up by the collars of his shirt. He tried to tug me off but that pissed me off further, but I still let him go, practically pushing him to the floor where he fell. "Get the fuck out, all of you. Enna is the only one who stays." Jett scrambled up from the floor and Brett helped him while I watched on.

Eli sent me a look that I couldn't pick up because the dazed feeling was back as I slumped down on the bed, feeling the weight of the world push me down as I heard the door of this bedroom close. Where the fuck was I? I tried blinking, but ended up laying back down on the bed with my legs over the bed.

"Joey?" Enna's soft voice woke up and I sat up again, rubbing my face to take away the effects of the sleep that tried to drag me. The softness of her skin touched my head and I heard her hiss before the coldness of her hand was no longer on me. "Joey, are you feeling hot?" I grinned behind my hands at the double meaning. Ambiguity wasn't it?

"I'm feeling hot enough to want to get you on this bed and fuck you in many ways, Sugar. If you're up for it." I leaned back on the bed, leaning on my elbows while I watched her with hooded eyes and waited for her to flush red, only she didn't. Her eyebrows furrowed up in confusion and she took a step back.

"Joey, how?" I cocked an eyebrow up at her, a smirk coming up onto my face. However, Enna didn't share the same amusement as I did. "How are you able to act so normally? You could have overdosed, you could have died if they didn't find you and then you...you just got so angry when you woke up and now? Now you're yourself."

I cleared my throat and lay down on the bed again, feeling exhaustion pull me in. Then all of a sudden, it got really quiet until I decided to start laughing as I looked up at the ceiling. There wasn't anything funny there, but the dream entered my mind again and it wasn't in flashes, it was the real thing and it ached.

"You know, nerd, I always thought that Josey would be my saviour and she is, don't get me wrong about that but it's like...it's like I expect her to save my ass whenever I feel like I need it because I know she'll be there for me to fall back on." It dimmed down to silence again and the pounding of my heart felt like it was echoing throughout the room, when I know it wasn't.

"Am I...Am I a bad person for thinking that?" I whispered, still looking up at the ceiling and imaging all the times that she's had to pull me out of some shit. She was always there for me, always. "Enna, do you think I'm a bad person? I mean, I know I do a lot of bad shit but I'm a shitty human."

"No, Joey." I stood up and ignored the dizzy spells that burst freshly in my mind as I stalked towards her, the obvious fear reigning in her eyes as I stood very close to her, towering over her frame. "Tell me I'm not a bad person, Enna. Look me in the eyes and tell me I'm not the shittiest person on this earth and I will believe it if it comes out of your mouth."

I trained my gaze on her eyes, noticing how her mouth opened and closed before settling to stay closed. She looked up at me with tears shining in her eyes and you know what she did next? She did the thing that entices the devil to seduce you with the seven deadly sins until you do so bad, that you can't face yourself any more.

Enna was kissing me.

Her lips were on mine, her head tilted up so that she could actually reach me and I let her just take this moment. I let the anger roll out in waves around us, but I enjoyed it more than I told myself. The warmth in my body travelled faster than it could ever do, her scent was intoxicating as the masses amounts of alcohol I had drunk tonight and she was addicting as the cocaine I snorted, but she was the nerd.

I could play her like guitar strings. I could make her submit to me. I could make her tell me her deepest darkest fears and I finally made her kiss me . That was the final step in making me push her away from me, her face red, her nipples standing to their attention through her thin top but my attention was on her bruised lips.

A sinister smirk curled itself onto my face as I backed her up onto the nearby wall. This wasn't just a game of cat and mouse, it was a game in which the nerd decides to play with fire and trust me when I say that she will get burnt one way or another. Her innocent doe eyes weren't going to save her, she knew that.

"Thanks for saving me, nerd." I whispered before backing away from her and heading towards her bedroom door. That was until she grabbed my arm and I stopped, frozen and confused at what the hell she was doing. "Joey...Joey, if you walk out that door right now then you can't see me again and we don't help each other."

I turned to face her. She slowly let go of my arm and I smirked at her; I smirked at her naivety at how she was trying to control me and tell me that she would have more power over me. I suddenly pushed her back without any warning and she bumped into the wall while I towered over her small frame.

"Understand something nerd, you won't ever be able to run away from me. I don't try and help you, I'm not trying to be good to you. I don't want blames fallen upon me because you decide to just give up on life." Her face morphed into a look of fear and she bit her lip, probably to stop her from retorting back with something.

Once again, I backed away from her and I managed to get out of the room and eventually out the house and away from the guys, away from just people. Hell, I still couldn't even understand where I was while I slowly heated up. The cold air did nothing for my skin, the hoodie I wore? I wanted to rip it open but I had nothing on underneath.

I fucked up today like I fucked up any other day. There possibly wouldn't ever be a time where I wouldn't have fucked someone over or a day where I didn't do shit to myself to the point where I passed out from almost overdosing on whatever shit I took. Was I the one that needed to be saved? Of course not, I always came back twice as strong.

"Joseph?" That was until somebody would break down my walls and make me kneel to the devil himself.