"No recommendations from the audience, okay!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice, grinning at the sulking child who had her arms crossed over her chest. "Maybe next time. Anyway, there was once a girl who could do anything and everything to save her little brother from the nightmares that the villains set out for the world.

"We'll call her Super J..." I had trailed off in my sentence because I heard light snores come from Chelsie and saw that she had already fell asleep. Well, at least now I know how shit I am at telling stories altogether. I got up from the chair and then leaned down to kiss her forehead before making sure that she was comfortable and then pulled the covers over her.

I walked back into my own room and looked at the blank paper. Still nothing had come to mind and I sighed with frustration before walking back out of the room and then walking downstairs. I didn't know what else to do because I wasn't allowed out since it was almost ten at night and with Drew already onto me, I didn't want to risk it.

In the front room, Skye was sleeping and I heard faint arguing in the kitchen, but I didn't want to walk into it so I stayed in the front room. I switched off the TV and picked up Skye to place her more comfortably. The thing with babies is that you don't know what's comfortable to them, even it was common sense to you.

After moving I noticed something shiny on the couch and when I pulled it out, it was a thin bracelet with a little circle thing attached to it. When I brought it closer to my face, I noticed that the writing on it hadn't been English but something I recognized. German; meaning that this belonged to Enna.

"I don't want to see that Nerd's face, Skye. Not for at least a couple days, or she's going to turn into a very bad word." I groaned and whined to a sleeping Skye before picking her up and making my way upstairs again and to Josey and Drew's room before laying her down in her cot. I was going to have to wait for the arguing couple to come upstairs to get me out of the room.

I leaned my head against the edge of the cot and tried not to fall asleep. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out, reading the name Jett flash across the screen today. I had completely forgotten to respond to him today, but nothing that a text couldn't fix, right? I sent him a quick text and dimmed the brightness of the phone before waiting

Little Zara and I was going to facetime you, bro. A picture of him and Zara had appeared after the message was sent to me. She didn't really look like either one of her parents, yet because it was early days but I knew she looked as innocent as a baby could do.

You look like an idiot, feel sorry for the kid for it to have to look at your face. I didn't get a reply, so I tucked the phone back into my pocket and once again leaned my head onto my arms which was against the cot. I watched little Skye sleeping, making sure she didn't wake up crying or anything because I hated seeing that.

Especially for Skye. Of course I had that hope that one day coming she was going to say her first words and make her first steps; there wasn't anything wrong with her, she was just a bit slow. It was just going to take her time to do everything, people needed to realise that because a kid's smile was everything that needed to give someone hope.

"I love you, Skye." I whispered, before yawning. I felt my eyes flutter shut because I couldn't stay awake any longer, so I fell asleep on the cot but a few seconds later I was shaken awake. Josey's tired face was smiling at me and she pointed at the time and I swear I woke up a little right then and there because it was one in the morning.

Time for bed.

*-**-**-**-**-**-*

Who the fuck gets dressed up to meet people we already know? Clearly us, because according to Josette, Kian and Ava's arrival was important and we needed to look good for going to church, since it was Sunday after all. Josette and Drew thought that it would be a good idea to raise the girls Christian and so I had to follow through with it.