C H A P T E R 7

Magsimula sa umpisa

Wearing a smirk on my face told people to stay the fuck away from me because trying to mess with me was a joke, it was humorous because you wouldn't win. The muscles that I had obtained from constantly working out was a way to deal with my anger and build up my body so that people didn't have that chance to fuck around with me.

By the time I had finished my blunt, I was raging even harder than I was before. Luckily, Millie's house was only a couple minutes ahead of where I was and my footsteps turned a little faster as I got closer and closer until I ended up at her door. I knocked three times because even though I was still a little high, I had the manners that was drilled into me.

Millie had opened up a couple minutes later in just shorts and a loose top. I didn't waste any time in kissing her, pushing the both of us in the house and shutting the door. Turning the both of us around, I pinned her up against the door as her hands gripped my shoulders. Our tongues clashed furiously together in our mouths and slowly, the clothes started to go.

I lost the jacket, my jeans and of course my shoes. We ended up in the kitchen, both somewhat naked and kissing the fuck out of each other. Both our lips were swollen and skin red with heat as she opened one of the cupboards and took out vodka. I took it from her hands and took the lid off, gulping down some of the contents.

Closing my eyes, I felt her hands glide over my pierced nipples and moving their way down to the top of my boxers. My arm encircled her waist as I brought her closer to my body, removing my lips from the bottle and handing it to the sexy girl in front of me. Her body wasn't as tattooed as mine, but the little ink she had on her body fitted her personality.

I lifted her up as she squealed while drinking, before I placed her on the counter top. My lips latched onto her neck, licking the very spot that made her stop drinking to start moaning my name. I unclasped her bra and let it drop onto the counter before my mouth met her nipple that stood to attention for me.

She mewled at the sudden touch and wrapped her arms around my neck. I gently bit down and pulled a little before letting go and looking at her from under my lashes, enjoying how she had thrown her head back and her mouth was opened to form an 'o' shape. My hands were at her bare waist, moving to her tug her underwear down.

I looked back up at her and when she opened her eyes and looked down at me, for some reason I had pictured her as Enna. Millie's hair had changed its position from being behind her shoulders to now falling at the side of her like a curtain. She looked down at me hungrily with her glasses perched on her nose, biting her lips as her legs were around my back.

I stood up to my full height, feeling dizzy from how quick I had done that but when Millie had turned back to herself in my eyes, I have a lazy smile. "You want to go have some real fun?" I questioned. The confusion had turned into a smile of her own; she hopped off the counter and I followed her upstairs, keeping my eyes on her swaying ass.

We got to her room and I spun her around again, kissing her full force and tasting the vodka that we had both drunk and left downstairs. It didn't matter though because we were going to get to the better stuff up here. She backed us both up to the bed and we both continued kissing as she slid up higher on the bed so that we were both comfortable.

Once again, we both pulled away so she could get the drugs out of her drawer while I was attacking her neck, making my way down to her chest while leaving hungry kisses and angry red marks along the way. I got to her navel and kissed her belly button while grabbing onto her moving hips, then looked up at her.

A laugh escaped my lips when I saw her take her pill of ecstasy, literally. I didn't want mine right now though; I was hungry for something else and I was going to get it. Moving further down, I let go of her hips as I stood on my knees and ripped her underwear off of her making her gasp. She wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled me closer to her.