It wasn't as good as a blunt, but it would have to do for now. My mind had slowly relaxed after each puff, but I knew the thoughts would be back sooner or later and I was going to have to deal with it then, but for now, I was going to enjoy my smoke.

It was the early hours of the morning and the rain was only a little, so I guess it would give me a sense of calmness for a little bit. The rain didn't bother me on bit but it was the shitty stuff we'd have to do after school for practice that made me mind the rain. Another day of school just made me want to smoke a lot more, especially since I was going to be seeing the nerd.

After the episode yesterday, I didn't know what to feel towards her. She had obviously gone through something to have that weird scar on her back, but everything else about her seemed fine. She was a nerd, a shy and innocent girl that can't look at a boy without looking like a twelve year old and everything that had happened yesterday made me smirk.

She was hot, I was not going to lie about that but I wasn't going to be telling the world. The nerd wasn't the type of girl I would go with anyway, no matter what they say about opposites attracting; I just didn't see myself doing anything with the nerd, not even sex. I scrunched my nose thinking about what she would be like if we did fuck.

My dick stirred through my boxers and poked out a little through my sweats, just thinking about the girl in her bra. I growled at the thoughts I was having but hey, at least it got me to stop thinking about the nightmare I was having. Flicking the ash off the end, I took it out of my mouth and stared at it.

"Fuck, might as well get ready." I whispered before climbing back inside and leaving the window open. I didn't bother wearing a shirt because...well, I lived here and I could do damn well as I pleased! Opening my door, I didn't miss the random colours that were still on my door but I wasn't as angry about it like I was yesterday.

By getting ready, I hadn't meant that I was going to get myself ready. Since it was Thursday, I was going to have to make breakfast and get the girls ready for school. Josette had given me this chore to do since I was around fourteen, saying something about the importance of having responsibility and her having a five year old kid at the time, I didn't argue with her.

I decided to walk into Chelsie's room and I laughed quietly when I saw her asleep, but her head was at the foot of her bed instead of being at the head. Gently, I woke the little rat from her sleep and she whined and moved her hand away in order to shoo me away. What the hell was she complaining about? She got more sleep than I did.

"I'll be back to get you up again, fatso." I told her before turning around and walking out the room and towards Josette and Drew's room to get Skye. Josette wouldn't allow the kids to be sleeping in separate rooms from them until they were at least four and in her defence, it was because part of their DNA was Drew's.

I loudly knocked on the door and when I didn't hear anything, I walked inside and thankfully saw the two sleeping while Skye was standing up in her crib. She held her arms out as I got closer to her crib before I picked her up and carried her out the room just as I witnessed Drew pulling Josette closer, making me rush out of there.

Sighing with happiness, I looked down at the little dribble maker and saw that she didn't waste any time in dribbling on me. The tattoo on my shoulder glistened with Skye's saliva and I groaned with disgust as she grinned up at me. "I'm still not happy with you Skye. The state of my room may be clean now, but you didn't draw me a picture."

She giggled at me and I rolled my eyes, a smile playing at my lips. I walked back into Chelsie's room and saw that she wasn't there; must be in the bathroom then. Skye was sat comfortably on my side, putting her finger in her mouth and probably messing with the new teeth that were growing, but I wasn't bothered to move her finger as I opened Chelsie's curtains.