Chapter 6: Burning Question!

Flashback!
      Draculaura ran outside of the palace with Alaric following. "What are you doing?" Alaric asked. She sighed as she turned to face him. "I'm going to find Elizabat." Draculaura replied. "It's too dangerous, she wants me to protect you." Alaric told her. "I know, and I love how dedicated you are to your Queen. But she's more then the my Queen, she's my close friend, and I've been through so much more then this. I can handle Stoker, I know I can." Draculaura explained and Alaric sighed. "Fine." Alaric agreed. "That's it?" Draculaura asked. "I'm going with you, I serve my Queen and she would be upset if anything happened to you." Alaric replied and she nodded. Draculaura had a bad feeling. "Did you ever check the dungeon? See how he escaped?" Draculaura asked and he nodded. "Of course, but I didn't find anything out." Alaric replied. "Will you tell one of your trusted guards to keep an eye out for Clawd while we're gone?" Draculaura asked and he nodded. "As you wish." Alaric replied and he walked away.
     Stoker let Elizabat out of the coffin and she glared at him. "What do you want?" Elizabat asked and he smirked. "To rule the Vampires, and to make us superior." Stoker replied. "You can't, and never can. I am Queen, and there is still the Vampire council to consider." Elizabat replied. "The council won't be around much longer." Stoker told her. She stepped back and arched her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Elizabat asked. "I'm going to end the council and make myself the ultimate vampire ruler." Stoker replied. "You'll never win. Draculaura will rescue me ahd stop you." Elizabat told him and he laughed. "Good luck with that." Stoker commented. "You really think you're something, don't you?" Elizabat asked. "I know I am." Stoker replied. Elizabat turned her head and saw a window cracked open slightly. She turned back to him. "There's one thing you forgot." Elizabat told him. "And what's that?" Stoker asked. "I'm smarter then you." Elizabat replied. She turned into a bat and flew out the window as he gasped. "No!" Stoker exclaimed.

Real World!
       Rhonda walked into the hospital and found her boyfriend by the desk. She put a bag of food, from Abominably Amazing on the desk and he smiled. "What's this?" Cody asked. "Lunch. I never you've had it rough lately, and I thought this could help." Rhonda replied. "That's so sweet of you, I love you." Cody told her. "I love you too." Rhonda agreed. He leaned in and kissed her. He starred at her for a moment. "Are you free tonight?" Cody asked. "I am." Rhonda replied. "Great, I have something special for you." Cody told her and she grinned. "I can't wait." Rhonda commented. "You'll have to." Cody told her and she laughed. "I know how you fell in love with me. It was senior year of high school, and we had just met. I hadn't noticed you at first, but you noticed me and were too shy to talk to me." Rhonda explained. "I remember that as if it were yesterday." Cody told her. "Do you know how I fell in love with you?" Rhonda asked. "No, actually." Cody replied. "Because one day, in senior year, I opened my eyes and realized that you were the sweetest boy I have ever met, and I realized that I saw you more then a friend." Rhonda replied and he grinned.
      Daiay was pacing. "Are you okay?" Lynda asked. She stopped pacing and sighed as she looked at them. "No, two people who hate me are after me. I just can't get a break." Daisy replied. "Daisy." Christopher commented as she had tears in her eyes. "No, we were finally in a place where life was great. No villain trying to destroy me because I'm the savior. We were happy. I was working at the library and you as a construction worker. We'd come home to our daughter and wait anxiously to meet our unborn child. But life will never be that simple for us, or anyone in this town, but especially for us because I'm the savior." Daisy explained. Christopher sighed as he walked up and hugged her as she laid her head on his chest and cried. "Someday, we can live a peaceful life." Christopher told her. "I hope." Daisy agreed.

Flashback!
     Elizabat flew as fast as she could, without stopping. She couldn't take the chance that Stoker's behind her, trying to stop her from getting back to her palace and to the people she trust. The vampire she trusted most at her palace, not including Draculaura, since she's just visiting, is Alaric. That's why she appointed him her head guard, he has always cared most about her well being. He was always there for her, helping her. He's the only one who she trusted with her most important secrets. She trusts his ideas and thoughts, and trusts him altogether. She stopped when she saw the vampire council's office. She looked around, making sure she didn't see Stoker. Her palace isn't far away, but she has to warn the council. She flew in through the window and turned into herself, landing on her feet, as the council turned toward her.
      Draculaura quietly walked down to the dungeon and took a look around. She found the cell Stoker use to be in, and walked inside. She took a look around. She didn't know why, but she had a funny feeling. She found something shiny and picked it up. It looked familiar to her. That's when it hit her as she gasped. This was one of the buttons on Alaric's suit. She knew something didn't seem right about him. She put it in her pocket and took out her iCoffin as she began texting Clawd. 'Alaric is not who he seems to be. Find the council, they'll help you save Elizabat and stop Stoker and Alaric.... I think they're working together.' Draculaura sent the text and turned around. She jumped back when she saw Alaric standing there. "You don't know how to leave well enough alone, do you?" Alaric asked. "I was told it's one of my best qualities." Draculaura replied. "Worst, actually." Alaric told her. He took her iCoffin and pressed button, causing a metal door to slide down. There was a small window, that she could see him through. He smirked at her and walked away as she banged on the metal door.

Real World!
     Sheri walked into Bonita's house and saw a bunch of candles. Sheri walked over to Bonita, who wore a beautiful red dress. "What is this?" Sheri asked. "A beautiful night for a beautiful women." Bonita replied and Sheri grinned. "You're the best." Sheri commented. Bonita took out a small black box, revealing a ruby incrested engagement ring. Sheri's eyes widened as she looked at the ring and then up atcher girlfriend. "Will you marry me?" Bonita asked. Sheri took a moment to answer, she didn't expect this at all, not even close. "Yes, I'll marry you." Sheri replied and Bonita smiled. She put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately. "I love you." Bonita told her. "I love you too." Sheri agreed and they hugged.
     Rhonda and Cody were at a dance club, that both Rhonda and Candace work at. Candace handed them their food. "Are you working tomorrow?" Candace asked and she nodded. "Yes." Rhonda replied. "Good, because I need the day off." Candace commented and walked away. "This is nice." Rhonda commented. "You look beautiful." Cody told her. "And you look very handsome." Rhonda told him. "There's actually a reason why I brought you here." Cody told him. "I'm listening." Rhonda told him. He held out an engagement ring and she gasped. "Will you marry me?" Cody asked. "Yes." Rhonda replied. He smiled as he put the ring on her finger. He stood up and held out his hand. She took it and he helped her up. They walked over to the dance floor and started dancing romantically.