chapter 2.

Amor'e laid in her bed allowing the thoughts of him to consume her mind.

How good he looked, how great he smelled the aroma still lingered in her nostrils.

She'd gone so far as to imagine a relationship with him but then the thought of him only wanting a friendship was thrown in there first she too thought about as well.

She was cool with  the fact of friendship.... Was she tho?

This was the guy that had her heart from ever since his lisp days back in 05'.

She was a part of team breezy from the very start and hadn't folded on him...ever.

Apart from her Chris Brown fantasies she'd meditated on the idea of making an Instagram account.

Her and kaya were known around the Atlanta area, she took a lot of pictures together and apart and it would be good for her business as well if new followers could be driven towards her online store and hopefully visit one of her locations.

"Fuck it! I'm gonna make one" she said to herself.

She proceeded to download the app and made my name and did a bio.

@theyloveamor'e

Liked by @kayathebaddie, @pinkbanditniyah and 50,000 others

- Ik y'all been waiting, so I finally made an account.So stop being on my ass jk jk love y'all tho❤️

She posted the picture an in no time her page started blowing up

Her page racked up nearly 100k followers in an hour.

She scrolled through her comments.

@Badkaya: my real life baddie ain't that right @chrisbrownofficial?

She chuckled seeing that comment, her best friend never failed to make her laugh even on a bad day.

What happened next left her speechless.

@Chrisbrownofficial: she bad as fuck @theyloveamor'e wat i gotta do huh?

@Champagnepapi: damn mami looking fine ass ever, don't forget to hit me up

when she saw drake's comment she forgot all about the shoots she was supposed to do for him.

A couple months ago he'd reached out via email from her business page and asked if she could model for his brand ovo.

He'd offered her a million dollar contract that she'd failed to sign because of her being busy.

But the next few comments from celebs really had her feeling herself, never in a million years did she think Megan the motherfucking Stallion miss hot girl herself,  would be in my comments.

A bitch almost passed away at that moment.

@theestallion: realhotgirlshit! i might just turn lesbian for you girl 😜