Chapter 1; Introductions

Smosh Winter Games (Damien Haas x Reader)
Chapter 1; Introductions
Word Count; 3890

Y/N = Your Name
Y/M/N = Your Middle Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
Y/E/C = Your Eye Color
Y/H/C = Your Hair Color

((A/N  First off, yes, this story was inspired by @maybelle3 but I am going to be doing my own story line, team names, etc. I feel like that needed to be said before anyone jumped tp conclusions. Also, unlike other - x reader- fics I'm going to be using the pronouns I/Me/Mine instead of You/Your/Yours, just in case anyone gets confused. 1- I think it sounds better and 2- it's easier for my brain to write if I go with I/Me/Mine. I guess if enough people dislike it I can come back and change it...let me know!))

                                  ~Y/N's POV~

  "-and this is the hallway where the tour started," Shayne smiled. After getting to the building early enough to talk with Ian and sign the rest of the paper work Shayne had dragged me around the office, excited that I had been hired onto the Smosh Squad. I had been friends with Shayne for most of my life, our friendship being tested due to my family moving away when I was 14. It was nice to finally be able to spend time together in person instead of being restricted to Skype or FaceTime. Shayne was actually the one to convince me to move back to California and promised to help me get a job and find an apartment. Needless to say, he followed through on both of those promises and now I work at Smosh!

  Stepping closer I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him as tight as I could, "Thank you, again, for doing all of this for me. I owe you big time, big bro." Chuckling he patted the top of my head.

  "No problem, little sis," he smiled. Letting him go I stepped back and took another long look around the office. Ian, Shayne, and I were the only ones here so far besides a few editors and writers so it was quite peaceful.

  The silence was broken by first a door being flung open and then loud voices, "what do you mean? Licorice tastes like dirt!"

  "No, it is a classic movie snack!"

  "I can't even look at you right now."

  The two men bickered back in forth before rounding the corner into the hallway where Shayne and I stood. First was a tall man with black hair and glasses, a computer case slung over one shoulder. He was wearing a plain gray zip-up hoodie, some worn out jeans, and sneakers. Joven, I recognized him from watching Smosh Games all the time before my life began to revolve around auditions and memorizing scripts. He looked a lot younger in person. But, it was the man walking next to him who really caught my attention. His messy brown hair falling into his light brown almost hazel eyes and his five o'clock shadow made the shape of his jawline stand out. He was smiling as he and Joven rounded that corner, his nose crinkled in happiness that only proved to make my skip a beat. He was also wearing a sweater but, he paired the light colored sweater with black jeans and sneakers. He held a cup of what I assumed was coffee in one hand and a beanie in the other.

  "Hey, guys!" Shayne waved the men over, both only then seeming to notice us standing a few feet from them.

  "What's up?" Joven asked his eyes darting between Shayne and I, "bring your girlfriend to work?" he smiled making both Shayne and I quickly reply.

"Ew, no! We're not dating!"

"We're just friends!"

Our sudden answers seemed to have startled both Joven and the man standing next to him because their smiles were replaced with confused looks. Sighing I brought my hand up to rub at the back of my neck, feeling very awkward now.