The Duo of Green Spandex

Sakura was ecstatic once the bell rang signaling the end of that excruciatingly uncomfortable class with her snake-like teacher and was one hundred percent ready to go, she just had to make it through gym. Which, according to Sakura's class schedule was a junior-senior combined class.

'Great another class with those morons.' Sakura bemoaned at her horrible luck. 'At least it's only gym.'

"Come on Sakura. Let's go to gym, then we can finally go home." Naruto cheered grabbing her hand to pull her down the hallway.

"Hold up, Dobe," Sasuke drawled as he tried to catch up to his high energy blonde best friend. Sakura just chuckled when Naruto turned his head to face the younger Uchiha, "No way am I slowing down for you. You will just have to walk faster."

Sasuke rolled his eyes but did increase his speed until he caught up and was now walking next to Sakura who was still holding hands with Naruto. His eyebrow twitched in mild annoyance but he ignored it and walked alongside the couple.

The trio made their way into the gym and Sakura's viridian orbs landed and her girlfriends from earlier. She broke out into a jog to catch up to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys! Long time no see." She said as she followed them into the girl's locker room to change into the gym uniform which was a plain white tee-shirt with the school's logo and 'KHS' printed on the left side of the chest, and a pair of green basketball shorts.

As Sakura was changing, she had the itching feeling that she was being watched, she lifted her head up and noticed that most of the girls were staring at her with either disgusted or irritated looks on their faces.

She was about to ask them what was the matter when one girl came out from behind Sakura and yanked hard on her soft pink tresses. "How dare you show up here and create such a mess?!"

Sakura stepped away from the violet haired girl taken aback by her blatant animosity of her, as far as she knew Sakura had never met this girl.

"Yeah! I heard you've been sleeping around and that's why all the Akatsuki members and the other attractive guys here are all following you around like lost puppies." Another girl with light red hair added. "You've been fucking them on the side before school started. Not to mention you were horrible to our sweet Karin."

Sakura bit her lip and clenched her fists trying to calm herself down. She couldn't believe these girls were calling her a slut when they didn't even know her all because she wounded their friend's pride and had a couple of handsome guys that were being nice to her. She was about to go off on them when someone came to her rescue.

"Oh, be quiet Ami!" Temari interjected throwing her arm around Sakura's small frame. "I know you and Tayuya worship the ground that Karin walks on, but Sakura acted in self-defense. Karin shouldn't have grabbed her the way she did."

"Yeah, you two are just jealous at how much attention Sakura seems to be getting on her first day." Ino agreed with the other blonde girl. "She is more popular in one day than you all have been in eleven years."

"Now, I suggest you leave Sakura alone for now, otherwise you'll have to answer to us." Temari stated removing her hand from Sakura's shoulder and curling it into a fist as she menacingly stalked up to the two girls.

Ami and Tayuya backed away from the seething blonde girl sending Sakura a final glare before storming off to the other side of the locker room to pout that their tactics to scare the new hadn't worked.

"Thanks guys." Sakura said as Temari turned around. "You didn't have to do that though. I wouldn't walk you getting in trouble because of me."

Ino and Temari broke out in a fit of laughter. "Oh honey, please, we were getting into trouble way before you came along."