Biology with a Snake

When fourth period, Sakura pulled out her class schedule to check her fifth hours noticing that she had advanced biology with Orochimaru-sensei next. "Hey Pinky, what's your next class?" KIsame questioned making move to grab her schedule.

"None of your business." Sakura stated as she stood up from her chair and made a move to walk towards Gaara.

"Love when you fucking walk away! Gives me such a good view!" Hidan shouted and Sakura couldn't resist flipping him off as she went to join Gaara who was waiting for her by his table.

Hidan and Kisame howled with laughter at the little pink haired spitfire that had caught everyone's attention today.

Gaara glared at the obscene seniors as Sakura came to stand in front of him. "Hey Gaara, I don't want to put you out but do you happen to have biology with Orochimaru?" She queried with hopeful eyes.

The quiet red haired boy shook his head when the dual-toned guy that was talking to the Akatsuki members before class spoke up.

"I don't have this hour personally, but I have Orochimaru for first period and can show you where his class is. I have another class down that same hall."

Sakura's viridian eyes flickered to the seniors and beamed, "really? That would be wonderful!" The two-toned boy nodded his head and gestured for Sakura to follow him as her strode out the door and down the hall.

"See you later Gaara." Sakura waved as she followed the Akatuski member. Gaara nodded, his sea-foam colored eyes watching the petal-headed girl as she disappeared down the hall.

Sakura jogged to catch up to the quiet boy as he guided her to her science class. There were a few times Sakura got separated from him as other students weaved in and out the halls but instead of just leaving Sakura to try and catch up, he patiently waiting for her.

Finally Sakura made it to her Science class with Orochimaru and turned to face the boy. "Thank you so much for guiding me to class, especially since you don't have class as well."

He shrugged, "like I said in Stat, I have another class down this hall, if I didn't you'd have been on your own." He answered.

Sakura giggled, "Well thank you anyway..." She trailed off realizing she didn't remember his name. "What was your name?"

"Zetsu." He replied.

"Thank you, Zetsu. My name is Sakura Haruno." She said with a small smile.

Zetsu nodded his and continued down the hall to his own class leaving Sakura to stare after him a small still etched on her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura entered Orochimaru's advanced biology class and plopped down in the first seat she saw not paying attention to the fact that there were two other people already seated at that particular table, until she felt someone's eyes on her and she noticed two handsome boys staring at her questioningly.

One was fair skinned with forest green eyes and pale, snowy white hair that reached his mid-back. He had two notable red dots where his eyebrows should have been.

The other boy was also fairly pale, and his hair was white too, but with a blue-purple tint to it. His eyes were a stunning shade of violet as they met her green ones. He grinned showing that his teeth were unusually sharp. "Hey sweetheart, I know I'm hot and all but you should at least learn my name first." He teased.

Sakura flushed for the umpteenth time that day embarrassed to be caught staring. Honestly, she couldn't help it, most of the guys she had met were admittedly blessed with some out of this world good looks, even the irritating Akatsuki members.

"The name is Suigetsu, honey." He said winking. "And that is Kimimaro" he continued pointing to the other boy with the beautiful deep green eyes.

"I'm Sakura," she beamed holding out her hoping for a handshake. However, boy of the boys took her hands and placed gentle kisses on them. Her cheeks burned again as she bit her lip cutely.

"Well if it isn't Sakura?" a voice could be heard from the door. She turned and let out a groan of annoyance as her eyes fell on Uchiha Itachi and Pein.

"Oh no! You have got to be kidding me! You people are everywhere!" Sakura ground out hiding her face in her hands. Behind her Itachi and Pein were smirking walking to the other side of the room.

"I'm guessing you're not the Akatsuki's biggest fan?" Kimimaro asked as he watched the two seniors walk away.

"Those two aren't so bad, it's the louder, more obnoxious members that drive me crazy." Sakura responded lifting her head turning to face Kimimaro.

He nodded in understanding as the pinkette's green eyes flickered to the door once more as she in relief as she Naruto and Sasuke as well as Shino and another boy she didn't know the name of.

"I didn't know you guys were in my science class." She smiled brightly as Naruto came up and picked up her bag from the floor.

"Yeah, the switched Teme and me into this class after lunch." Naruto explained as he crossed the room, Sakura's bag still in hand. "Come sit by us."

The bubblegum haired girl followed her new friends but not before she shot the two white-haired boys a pretty smile. "See you later, guys. It was really nice meeting you."

Sakura took her seat next to Sasuke and one of the boy she didn't knoe the name of. The other boy was a heftier gentleman with long, spiky brown hair and small black eyes. There were also red swirls on each of his cheekbones.

The brown haired boy was munching on a bag of chips, Sakura's favorite to be precise. "I love Sun Chips, Garden Salsa is my favorite flavor." Sakura exclaimed her eyes still glued to the bag.

The husky boy handed the bag to Sakura, "here have a few. My name is Chouji Akimichi."

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!" Sakura chirped shoving her small hand into the bag of chips.

Chouji smiled back, "no thank you! Shino over there said no one else could possibly like this flavor except me but you just proved him wrong." He said jabbing his thumb at Shino the boy she had met at lunch.

'Come to think of it, there are quite of few guys here that have either strange or unique appearances.' Sakura noted amused.

As she was deep in her thoughts, the rosette hadn't noticed that another person had stepped up behind her until she could feel their breath on the back of her neck. "Hello, Sakura-san. Welcome to my class." The figure hissed into Sakura's ear.

Sakura squeaked in surprise and it took all of her self-control not to hit the person who come up behind her. She tended to be violent when startled. She backed away from the man and took in his appearance. He was pale, very pale, and almost sickly, in color and had bright yellow eyes like those of a snake as well as long black hair. He also had two purple lines running down the length of his nose on either side of his face.

"Hush, there is no need to shout. I am your Biology teacher, Orochimaru-sensei." He clarified as if sneaking up on students wasn't completely out of the ordinary.

'What is with all the weird teachers?' Sakura contemplated. 'There is Kakashi, a pervert, Asuma, a careless smoker, and now this one.'

Orochimaru had started to make his way back to the front of the class as Sakura shuddered, for some reason he made her skin crawl.

'God help me focus, I need to pass this class.' Sakura begged as Orochimaru went over the course syllabus. 'Even if he gives me the creeps, I still need to do well.'

Sakura steeled herself and focused, although it was very difficult since she felt as though Orochimaru-sensei was giving her an unusual amount of attention and seemed to be looked at her as though she were something to be dissected.