Odd Ball Blondes and Dog Lovers

Once inside the building, Sakura's emerald orbs scanned the hallway she was currently in. The walls and ceiling were cream colored and lined with green doors and lockers that matched the front doors.

'Green and white must be the schools colors.' She mused. 'Now, where is the front office?'

Blindly walking along the corridor scanning the doors for a sign that said "office", Sakura almost bumped into another one of her classmates who was currently pulling books out of his locker. The boy who owned the locker stared at her oddly as she nervously giggled.

"I am sorry, could you please point me in the direction of the front office? It's my first day here and I am a little lost." She admitted staring at the white marbled floors as a blush covered her pale cheeks.

The boy, who had long brown hair tied in a pony-tail and very unusual, yet pretty, white eyes stared at her for a moment. Sakura's face flushed a darker color under the scrutiny and the boy gave a little smirk.

"It's the last door on your right at the end of this hall." He answered. Sakura's face lit-up in appreciation, and the brown haired boy realized that she was rather pretty, stunning even.

"Thank you so much! I felt like such an idiot blindly searching by myself!" She thanked following the handsome young man's instructions.

The boy nodded, closing his locker door and watched the pinkette disappear into the wave of students. Shaking his head, he turned and walked to his first lesson hoping to forget about the coral-headed beauty.

Sakura strode into the open door labeled "Main Office" and up to the service desk. A moment later a woman with short onyx hair greeted her with a friendly smile.

"Hello, how may I help?" she asked politely.

"Hi, my name is Sakura Haruno. It's my first day and I need to collect my class schedule and locker information."

"Oh yes! I was expecting you. My name is Shizune and I am the assistant principal and head secretary here. Please wait for just one moment while I collect your paper work." Shizune replied as she crossed the room to a filing cabinet.

While Shizune was searching for Sakura's information, a busty blonde woman exited from the room behind the desk. "Shizune, dear, have Akane pass out sheets for this year's class officer's elections. I want to have all of the positions sorted out by next week."

The black haired woman nodded, "I will do that as soon as I am done helping this new student."

At her words, the blonde turned to Sakura and stared at her. Sakura briefly thought she was going to get in trouble until the other woman's face broke out into a smile. "Hello there. My name is Tsunade and I am your principal." She said holding out her hand.

Sakura shook the hand of her new principal and introduced herself. "My name is Sakura Haruno."

"Well it is very nice to meet you. Now, I have some other business to attend to." Tsunade stated turning on her heel and walking back into the room she had originated from.

Sakura turned her attention to Shizune just as she walked back up to the counter. "Here we are Miss Sakura. Your course schedule, locker number and combination, and a few other forms that need to be signed by your mother and turned back in by next Friday."

The roseate nodded her head as the assistant principal handed her the paperwork. "Now your locker will be two halls over towards the middle." Shizune directed.

"Thank Miss Shizune. I was afraid I was going to have to find it by myself."

"You're welcome, now it's a little after eight, homeroom has already started but since it's your first day you'll be excused of your tardiness." Sakura thanked the coal-headed woman once more before heading to her locker.