Crazy Artists and an Entertaining Lunch

The trio made their way to the classroom parted when Sakura saw that both Ino and Hinata would be in this class with her.

"See you later, Sakura-chan, yeah." Deidara called after her. Sasori merely waved his goodbye.

"Hey girl! I didn't know you had this class!" Ino greeted flashing a brilliant smile.

"I do, and I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you!" Sakura said returning a charming smile of her own. "Those two guys and their other friends would not leave me alone all during language arts."

Ino scanned over to where Sakura was pointing a started to giggle. "The Akatsuki were bothering you? I didn't think they ever talked to anyone but their circle of friends."

"The Akatsuki?" Sakura started. "What are the Akatsuki?"

"It's t-their gang's name. T-their leader is P-Pein." Hinata clarified.

Sakura opened her mouth to ask some more questions but closed it when Anko and Yamato walked into the room in conversation. They turned to the class and introduced themselves.

"I am Anko. I will be doing the Theatre portion of this class." Said a young woman with amethyst colored hair and brown eyes. She had an aura about her that screamed 'I don't deal with bull crap!'

"My name is Yamato. I will be in charge of the art portion." Stated the other teacher. He had coffee colored hair and very intimidating eyes. These were two teachers you did not want to cross.

"We will start the day by assigning seats, then go over the syllabus and then if we have time we'll do some small drawings." Yamato said looking over the students.

"This class will be separated into three parts. First semester, you will focus on the art aspect which is divided into sculpting and drawing/painting." Anko Started. "The second semester will be focused on everything to do with theatre. Now as I call your name go to the seat you're being assigned to."

Sakura patiently waited for her name. Maybe she would be in luck, she might get to sit next to her friends this hour. However, luck was not on her side. She got sat on the opposite side of the room next to Deidara, Sasori and another boy she didn't know the name of.

"Hey Sakura-chan, back so soon? Miss me, yeah?" Deidara flirted leaning closer to the pinkette.

"Of course. Whatever would I do without my Deidara?" she asked sweetly. "I might die if I don't spend every waking second with you." She mock-cried.

Deidara scowled, he was about to retort but Yamato and Anko began to go over the course syllabus.

While the two teachers went over class etiquette and supplies, Sakura's emerald eyes moved to the other boy at their table. He was extremely pale, in an almost sick manner. His hair and eyes were the color of a night.

"Hi, I'm Sakura. What's your name?" she inquired holding out her hand for him to shake.

"The names, Sai. I won't be shaking your hand though, ugly hag." He replied sending Sakura the fakest smile she had ever seen.

Sakura frowned. She wasn't shallow but she had just met this guy and he the first thing to come out of his mouth was that she was an ugly hag and he refused to greet her properly. Didn't he have any manners?

Sasori leaned over the table and struck the black haired boy over the head.

"Ugly? Are you blind or something, un? She's gorgeous, the prettiest girl here, yeah." Deidara professed his blue eyes looking Sakura over.