Annoying and Vulgar Seniors

To say Sakura was disappointed in her new seat in English, would be a vast understatement. She was placed in the second to last row next to Shikamaru, who was on her right, and three other boys who were all seniors.

One with scarlet hair was stationed on her left. He, much like Shikamaru, appeared to be bored with everything. His eyes were the color of rich caramel. Kakashi called him Sasori.

The boy behind her had a striking resemblance to Sasuke though with longer hair and two stripes going down his face. His family name happened to be Uchiha as well. Sakura assumed he was related to the younger boy.

The last boy turned around to face her. "My name is Pein. It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful creature such as yourself."

Pein had hair that was the color of a sunset. He had several face piercings and his eyes were most unusual. They were periwinkle and ringed like that of a target. Sakura noted that he was incredibly attractive in a rugged sort of way.

"See something you like, love?" Pein teased a devilish smirk breaking out across his face.

Sakura's face burned and she turned away from the man in front of her. She had been caught staring at him. Pein chortled turning his attention to Kakashi who was passing out a course syllabus.

As Sakura calmed her racing heart, she caught the eyes of the redhead next to her. He raised a brow quizzically and Sakura raised hers as well. The staring contest had begun but it wasn't going unnoticed by the person beside Sasori.

"What are you doing to Sakura-chan, yeah? You'll scare her off if you keep staring at her, un." The person who spoke could pass as Ino and Naruto's secret love child.

He had bright blonde hair and cobalt eyes, styled much like the flawless girl's but their coloring was more similar to Naruto's.

"The name's Deidara, yeah." He introduced.

"Sakura." She replied unenthusiastically.

He grinned winking at her. "You're kind of cute, you know that right, un? I've never seen a girl with such an usual hair color."

Just as she was about to retort, something entered her field of vision. It was a blinding orange mask that swirled around to one visible crimson eye.

"HELLO BLOSSOM-CHAN! Tobi thinks you are very pretty! Tobi is a good boy!" the mask chirped very high pitched grabbing her small hand.

"Hi?" Sakura queried attempting to remove her hand from the boy's grasp. She leaned back in her chair putting some much needed distance from herself and Tobi.

"Tobi likes Cherry-chan very much!" he squealed again.

Sakura was unsure of how to respond but luckily she didn't need to. The voice from behind her answered for her.

"Tobi. Go back to your seat." The voice drawled inches behind Sakura's ear. She could feel the boy's hot breath fanning her neck. She shivered at the proximity.

Tobi hung his head in saddess and spun around to head back to his own seat.

Sakura guilty that she unintentionally hurt the boy's feelings called after him. "I like you too, Tobi!"

That statement cheered Tobi up and he joyfully returned to his seat bellowing a cheerful "Tobi is a good boy!"

"You shouldn't have said that. Now he will never leave you alone." Itachi stated his lips still close to her face.

Deidara saw that other boy's face close to Sakura and began to complain. "Uchiha, yeah, keep your ugly mug away from Sakura-chan."

Sakura turned to face the other Uchiha her eyes meeting his black ones. He really did look like Sasuke so Sakura couldn't resist asking their familial relation.