Jungkook then took you to an amusement park where he convinced you to go on the scariest rides. You hated how he didn't have any fear towards those machines.

Jungkook rips a piece of his floury funnel cake and feeds it to you, "Are you enjoying the day so far?"

You nod happily because of the food in your mouth. He leans over to peck your lips.

"Good, because it's not over yet."

Jungkook takes your hand and runs towards other rides.

• • • •

"Why haven't I been here sooner?!" You question as you admire the blue water surrounding Jeju Island.

You're standing at the end of the yacht Jungkook rented for a private ride. He comes up and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I should've brought you here sooner." You turn around and your hands claps behind Jungkook's nape. "You make me so happy, Y/N. Like... super duper happy." You grin at his words. "I couldn't imagine my life without you."

"I'm glad you don't have to," You cup his cheeks. "Because I'm staying by your side forever."

• • • •

After the boat ride, you two swim at the beach before taking a private jet back to Seoul. When dinner is done, you arrive back home at around 11pm and Jungkook leads you to the backyard.

There's twinkling lights crossing above you from one corner to the other. In the middle of the backyard there's a blanket with two white canvas, many brushes, and two paint palettes lying on top of it.

You walk over to the set up and Jungkook thanks his maids for preparing the stuff as they leave.

"I hope you like it," Jungkook comments as he walks towards you.

"Like it?" You scoff with a smile. "I love it! I've never had a painting date. "

"There's a first time for everything," Jungkook says. "But first we have to change."

You nod and run to the room. Jungkook laughs before running after you.

You change into some shorts and an old T-shirt. Jungkook changes into sweatpants and a white T-shirt. Before you run out again, Jungkook grabs you and hugs you tightly. He pulls away slightly to look at you.

"You're so pretty," Jungkook compliments as he adores every single feature of your face. "I fall in love with you more and more every day that goes by."

You bury your face into his chest, "You're making me shy."

Jungkook chuckles and kisses the top of your head. You pull away and look at him, a slight smile playing on his lips as he gently moves a strand of your hair from your face and traces his thumb down your cheek.

"Let's go paint."

"Are you done?" You ask.

"Not yet."

You turn to Jungkook and smile softly as he works on his canvas, tongue sticking out slightly at the corner of his mouth, fully focused and lost in his work.

You lay down on the blanket for a few minutes just admiring the night sky before Jungkook announces that he's done.

"Ladies first," Jungkook permits.

You turn your canvas around and he grins. You weren't the greatest artist, but you still tried your best and Jungkook saw that.

"It's cute and actually so good." He compliments.

"Thanks," You flip your hair. "Let me see yours."

Jungkook flips his canvas around and shows you his painting. It's a silhouette of a couple on a boat and the pinkish sunset behind them.

"It's us," Jungkook remarks. "From earlier."

You admire the painting before your eyes look up at him again. Your smile turns upside down and you look down at your lap.

"Baby," Jungkook asks as he gets closer to you. "What's wrong?"

He sits crisscrossed in front of you and sees a teardrop fall from your eyes and onto your lap.

"Baby?" He calls again.

"I don't know," You face him again, tears staining your cheeks. "I just feel so emotional."

Jungkook chuckles and leans in to kiss you slowly. You pull away seconds later and wipe your tears away.

"This is so embarrassing."

"Y/N, I don't care. I'm glad you're crying tears of joy."

You smile at him before speaking, "Today was amazing, Jungkook. I will love and cherish every second of it forever."

"You know I'd do anything for you to be happy," Jungkook hand caresses your left cheek. "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much."

"I love you." You pull him into another kiss.

• • • •

You hear light snores above you. You raise your head from Jungkook's chest to find him sleeping. You smile and kiss his jaw.

"Thank you, Jungkook," You whisper. "Thank you for making me the happiest girl ever."

You turn off the TV and snuggle up to Jungkook's chest again, soon falling asleep in his arms.

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

I think we all needed a sweet, fluffy,
heart felt chapter bc of all the shit
that's happened and that's about
to happen 😌

I think we all needed a sweet, fluffy, heart felt chapter bc of all the shitthat's happened and that's about to happen 😌