Chapter 37 | The Morning After

* This chapter contains sexual content so if you're underage or uncomfortable with sexual acts, this is your warning, the book is also rated mature and has a warning in the prologue*

𝐍 𝐎 𝐀 𝐇 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"Noah," Ava moans, throwing her head back as her hands are placed on my chest and she moves herself up and down on my dick riding me. Even after three rounds last night then waking up again for a fourth round, as soon as sunlight hit this morning, another round of sex was needed.

"That's it baby, ride me," I grunt, thrusting my hips up to meet hers, as my hands fondle her bare breasts that are bouncing up and down. Soon enough we reach our highs together and Ava collapses on my chest, both of us breathing heavy.

"I've never had so much sex in my life," Ava says and I chuckle looking down at her, seeing her blonde hair splayed out across my chest. I kiss her head, wrapping my arms around her and my dick twitches still inside her as her hard nipples brush my chest. "You're so horny," Ava giggles before getting off me and lying next to me instead.

"I'm sorry I have a sexy girlfriend," I apologize and she giggles, cuddling up to my side, her hand resting on my chest and I play with her fingers. She sighs contently, and I lean down to kiss her lips softly.

She is perfect.

It's pretty hard to imagine spending my life without her. I have never met anyone who I could see myself marrying and that may be a little weird considering I'm only twenty-one and we have only been together for a couple months. But when you know, you know.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Half nine," I tell her, looking at my phone, seeing texts from the guys, and then my parents saying how we missed breakfast, so I just told them we had slept in. Before making plans for a hike later to explore the mountains while we're here. "My parents suggested that all of us should go exploring later."

"That sounds nice. I want to see stuff while we're here," Ava tells me looking up at me. "What time?"

"Probably after lunch," I shrug, putting my phone away. "For now, I want to spend time with my baby," I tell her, cupping her cheek to kiss her again and I smile when she parts her mouth for me, letting me deepen the kiss. Groaning when she moves her body up, her nipples brushing against my chest sending a wave of pleasure down to my groin as she giggles clearly feeling her affect she has on me on her thigh.

While we had never had sex or seen each other naked, we had done other stuff since we had gotten together. But we were never in a rush to have sex, we just knew it would happen whenever and I was honestly content with just being around her whether it was cuddling while watching a movie or holding her hand.

It's not like neither of us didn't think about sex, we made out a lot and made each other feel good whenever we wanted. Ava could feel how much she affected me when we were making out but she didn't shy away from it, hell a lot of the time she'd try to get the reaction out of me. But we both also knew that there is more to a relationship than sex and we were both just content being together.

"We should shower and get ready for the day," Ava tells me. "I want to go exploring, you can explore me more in the shower," Ava smirks, sitting up as my eyes fall to her bare body reminding me how perfect she is. Getting out of bed, she makes her way to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. Making my way to the bathroom, seeing Ava already in the shower under the showerhead, I climb in with her bringing her back into my chest making her gasp as she feels how badly I want her.

"Oh trust me, I will," I whisper in her ear...this is going to be a long morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~